Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII First Trailer to Be Revealed on December 2

#51ExtremeLightPosted 12/13/2012 6:29:55 PM
Lindaru111 posted...
I'm very curious about few things, like people wanting Type-0 to released outside Japan and Vaporversus.

I mean Type-0 is like Crisis Core only 14 playable characters and stuff, and Versus..is versus.

And adding "certain someone" was clearly fanservice, just like in Dissidia Duodumbcim.

I'm just curious why people hype these two games so much?

Because they never touch our shores. We want a better game. One year ago there was that feeling that Versus was going to be the best game ever. (Because of that one trailer). But that feeling had died out. Hopefully they'll announced that versus is complete and that it will release winter 2013 at the Earliest.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#52ilikeikeilikeikPosted 12/13/2012 6:38:29 PM
MewMewFan posted...
Only a fool believes the world will end next week. NASA has already proven those dumb as nails doomsday theorists wrong. Nothing will happen next week except for the awesomeness that is the Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII trailer which may include gameplay or stuff. :D

This NASA person is my hero.
---
Major Tales fan here.
Currently playing: Eternia, and Legendia character quests
#53Wakizashi_513Posted 12/13/2012 7:20:47 PM
MewMewFan posted...
Only a fool believes the world will end next week. NASA has already proven those dumb as nails doomsday theorists wrong. Nothing will happen next week except for the awesomeness that is the Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII trailer which may include gameplay or stuff. :D

The History Channel says it will happen.
#54MewMewFanPosted 12/14/2012 4:00:00 AM
Wakizashi_513 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

The History Channel says it will happen.

Nothing will happen. I don't believe in this end of the world baloney and this misunderstanding of the Mayan calender was all started by a amateur researcher who studies in ancient history. And The History Channel saying the world will end next week? That's just a stunt for them to gain more money..