ok, allow me to explain this true fan business.

#61ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:36:54 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Wrong.

Again, if Final Fantasy XV was 2 hours long, had no replay value, no music, was glitchy as hell, had a terrible battle system filled with technical issues (think The Last Remnant but worse), and had a story filled with inconsistencies and plot holes, would not liking it no longer make you a "true fan" of Final Fantasy? No.

Just like how you can still be a "true fan" of Final Fantasy if you hated XIV because XIV WAS legitimately downright atrocious.

And a lot of people feel like XII, XIII and XIII-2 don't feel like FF's, or that something about them isn't as good as the rest (the writing, the battle system, the story, whatever), so does that make them not "true fans?"

Give me a break. Grow up.

depend. If those people don't hate those game then they can still be considered true fans. a two hours FF is nonsense except for movies. Otherwise such a scenario wouldn't be possible. Xiv is an mmo. Many people just don't want to pay a price every month. And why don't you grow up, you're basically dissing a good idea. If you hate 14 then you're not a true fan of the FF series. If you hate all games after nine then you're a true fan of the old FF aka psone era.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#62FreakonaIeashPosted 12/11/2012 1:39:58 PM
By god, this topic is over the top stupid.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#63Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 12/11/2012 1:41:13 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val and wut yuuu sayun iz trooooo. TC can try all he wants but this board is as rational as a pile of dirt.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' -
#64FreakonaIeashPosted 12/11/2012 1:46:19 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val

this board is as rational as a pile of dirt.

You are a perfect example. I am not "Val". It's about ime you stop listening to some lonely punk.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#65Terra-BranfordPosted 12/11/2012 1:48:43 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val

You are a perfect example. I am not "Val". It's about ime you stop listening to some lonely punk.

Ignore him Val.
---
I'm Val
#66FreakonaIeashPosted 12/11/2012 1:49:15 PM
Terra-Branford posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val

Ignore him Val.

Okay, kupo.
---
#67Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 12/11/2012 1:58:13 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val

OK, lets say you arent Valcrist. And that all the same games you like is a coincidence? There are hints. And im not talking about Kupo. Kupo says anything because he is 4evaAlonez. People have their eyes on you.

It is because this board is such a orgy of crazy, you cant be suprised if anyone gets paranoid. Trolls ruin it for this whole board. Stooopid people.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' -
#68ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:58:19 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val and wut yuuu sayun iz trooooo. TC can try all he wants but this board is as rational as a pile of dirt.

I'm extremelight and I approved this message.

At least the versus board have more rational people and way less trolls.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#69FreakonaIeashPosted 12/11/2012 2:00:34 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Hi Val

OK, lets say you arent Valcrist. And that all the same games you like is a coincidence? There are hints. And im not talking about Kupo. Kupo says anything because he is 4evaAlonez. People have their eyes on you.

It is because this board is such a orgy of crazy, you cant be suprised if anyone gets paranoid. Trolls ruin it for this whole board. Stooopid people.

Care to name the "same games"?
---
#70chocolatesodaPosted 12/11/2012 2:01:43 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
At least the versus board have more rational people and way less trolls.

I'm not sure if that is entirely true...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI