And the secret SE title is...

#31DragoonGriffithPosted 12/11/2012 9:40:59 PM
I couldn't care less for the justification or how we were supposed to know that from some guys tweet.

I just know that SE is now only behind EA, Activision and Crapcom.
---
This is the weight of the blade that will protect the future.
Zan-Kuu-Ten-Shouken!
#32DullahanEXPosted 12/11/2012 9:48:11 PM
In what?
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#33theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 9:49:36 PM
DullahanEX posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
They deliberately used Star Ocean wording and imagery, and even called the site liftoff. Someone needs to be fired.

No they didn't. Anyone with a brain would have known it wasn't, even it's producer tweeted he wasn't involved. Meanwhile SE had filed a trademark called "Star Galaxy" just recent and "lo and behold" that exactly what this turned out to be. SO was just baseless speculation without any facts.

BTW, as pointed out earlier Browser games are very popular Japan and SE have already several games for it like MonsterxDragon and Crystal Conquest. SE has been expending it's business to other platforms for years now and there is nothing wrong with that.

More blind sheep.

It looks like a Star Ocean game. One look at it and you'd think "Oh, it's a new Star Ocean game." They did that on purpose. Be quiet.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#34DragoonGriffithPosted 12/11/2012 9:52:59 PM
DullahanEX posted...
In what?

In being the most trollish publisher this gen.

I'd say worst, but that would be a lie. They do publish some great games, when they aren't FFXIII related. Wish they'd start localizing them too
---
Zan-Kuu-Ten-Shouken!
#35theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 9:53:50 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
DullahanEX posted...
In what?

I'd say worst, but that would be a lie. They do publish some great games, when they aren't FFXIII related. Wish they'd start localizing them too

Have you played the Type-0 demo?

Easily the best FF in YEARS.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#36kupo1705Posted 12/11/2012 9:55:36 PM
I knew it.
#37DragoonGriffithPosted 12/11/2012 9:56:13 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

Have you played the Type-0 demo?

Easily the best FF in YEARS.

The minute a good translation guide is out, I'll import the game. I was thinking of doing it before.

The game does looks pretty good.
---
Zan-Kuu-Ten-Shouken!
#38DullahanEXPosted 12/11/2012 10:03:08 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
DullahanEX posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
They deliberately used Star Ocean wording and imagery, and even called the site liftoff. Someone needs to be fired.

No they didn't. Anyone with a brain would have known it wasn't, even it's producer tweeted he wasn't involved. Meanwhile SE had filed a trademark called "Star Galaxy" just recent and "lo and behold" that exactly what this turned out to be. SO was just baseless speculation without any facts.

BTW, as pointed out earlier Browser games are very popular Japan and SE have already several games for it like MonsterxDragon and Crystal Conquest. SE has been expending it's business to other platforms for years now and there is nothing wrong with that.

More blind sheep.

It looks like a Star Ocean game. One look at it and you'd think "Oh, it's a new Star Ocean game." They did that on purpose. Be quiet.

*facepalm*

And here I thought you were one of more reason people on this forum who didn't degenerate into persecution complex when they were wrong. There was no to suggest ever it having anything to do SO other than space. Considering that SO don't even take place in space to begin with (instead of backwater planets). This game didn't even have CERO rating which should have told it was a retail product.
---
#39DullahanEXPosted 12/11/2012 10:06:13 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
DullahanEX posted...
In what?

But this wasn't even trolling. SO was never their intent to begin with. If a new SO was happening you would have hear rumors about it and trademark would have popped up. If you believe otherwise you have nobody to blame but yourself.
---
#40theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 10:14:52 PM
*facepalm*

And here I thought you were one of more reason people on this forum who didn't degenerate into persecution complex when they were wrong. There was no to suggest ever it having anything to do SO other than space. Considering that SO don't even take place in space to begin with (instead of backwater planets). This game didn't even have CERO rating which should have told it was a retail product.

I'm not wrong. At all. Not everyone pays attention to tweets and domain registrations. Most people just looked at the site.

"A CGI shot of planets in space? Well, considering that the only game like this from SE is Star Ocean, it's probably a Star Ocean game!"

"Oh look, it even has "Star" on the side!"

"Oh look, there's a countdown clock. This must be an announcement for something big, like a new console Star Ocean game!"

It's not unreasonable nor stupid for someone to think that this would be Star Ocean 5. Stop being a blind sheep, it's sickening.
---