Teasing Lightning's new outfit.

#51Elice_CarolPosted 12/17/2012 9:58:16 AM
That sounds... terrible. A red, white, yellow, black, pink, blue, gold, and brown color scheme with a leotard, long cape, armor, and body suit...

Why? I loved her XIII outfit, was okay with her XIII-2 outfit... but this? I'm really hoping this is merely an optional costume.

Considering that you get to change outfits and stuff in the game, I'm pretty sure you will. Also, DLC content is a given.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#52FreakonaIeashPosted 12/17/2012 10:01:58 AM
shinigami_matt posted...
I'm wondering if the Birthday suit comes with the game or if it's gonna be an exclusive pre-order.

If Light get's a T3B suit, I am boycotting the game. T3B MUST be forgotten, not promoted :/
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#53ayaloren(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 10:06:04 AM
Oh, and considering a few of the replies, Teasing as in a hint of what it will look like. Not that Lightning dresses like a tease.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#54MagiusNecrosPosted 12/17/2012 10:08:24 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
I'm wondering if the Birthday suit comes with the game or if it's gonna be an exclusive pre-order.

If Light get's a T3B suit, I am boycotting the game. T3B MUST be forgotten, not promoted :/

You boycotted Duodecim?
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#55King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/17/2012 10:11:01 AM
There better be a Serah outfit for Lightning.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#56zodiac_swordPosted 12/17/2012 10:24:43 AM
They should make Lightning naked and mostly invisible. We should get something like a silhouette of her.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#57DeFenzPosted 12/17/2012 10:32:32 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
I don't think so, but I can't wait to see some of the degrading options the player can make Lightning wear.

I'm hoping that the DLC will allow you to put an apron on her that says "Kiss the Cook".
---
Broken promises don't upset me. I just think "Why did they believe me?"
#58FreakonaIeashPosted 12/17/2012 10:34:13 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

You boycotted Duodecim?

I protested by not using Lightning. Try doing it in a game where she is the only playable character, smartypants.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#59MagiusNecrosPosted 12/17/2012 10:35:27 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

You boycotted Duodecim?

I protested by not using Lightning. Try doing it in a game where she is the only playable character, smartypants.

We are discussing that "twisted" game, not Toriyama's doll.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#60FreakonaIeashPosted 12/17/2012 10:39:33 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

You boycotted Duodecim?

We are discussing that "twisted" game, not Toriyama's doll.

Lightning was what made the abomination possible in the first place.
---