New scan!

#31kupo1705Posted 12/19/2012 4:46:22 PM
carnage_91 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
What are those clothes supposed to be?
It doesn't look like anything, it doesn't have a theme, it just looks weird and nonsensical.
Nothing looks like it fits together. It's like she took a bunch of clothes, ripped them apart and made something out of it.

You complain too much.

You don't complain enough.
#32chocolatesodaPosted 12/19/2012 4:47:12 PM
Kupo doesn't know a lick of art!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#33MagnaderAlphaPosted 12/19/2012 4:47:18 PM
The town..... HD TOWN.... it's beautiful! Looks like something you'd see in FFVIII.

Now, if they do it correct(and Versus follows in doing it MORE correct, as it's probably a larger game), seriously, there's no going back from this. No more ultra linear corridors, no more lack of towns and limited exploration. The standard will be set, and it should be a standard seen by the world over(JRPGs in general, particularly). Going back would be to regress, and that should NOT be an option.
#34JaylesseePosted 12/19/2012 4:48:56 PM
Holy f***. It's actually pretty good looking in action. I take back most of what I said. And the gameplay seems to be pretty decent too. Wow.
---
Unlimit Yourself.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#35King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/19/2012 4:50:28 PM
Now let us see some gameplay footage.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#36HRskskyPosted 12/19/2012 4:50:40 PM
I like the art direction of the world. It somehow looks like a mix between XIII's art direction and XIII-2's with its small relative spin. It closes the distance between the far fetched ancient cities of Valhalla to the brighter modern settings of Cocoon.

Quick translation of left page (not guaranteed perfect):
===========================================
mid left: talks about some sort of obstacles and your ability to leap over them. Something about it changing based on height.

bottom right: the behemoth appeared in the town (which i believe is the one shown on upper left).

mid right: Lightning is tailing a strange organization on the streets for an investigation during night.

Others are just plot summaries we already know. How she slumbered for a long time in crystal stasis and woke up with the world's fate on her shoulders blah blah blah...
---
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#37MalakTawusPosted 12/19/2012 4:50:50 PM
carnage_91 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
What are those clothes supposed to be?
It doesn't look like anything, it doesn't have a theme, it just looks weird and nonsensical.
Nothing looks like it fits together. It's like she took a bunch of clothes, ripped them apart and made something out of it.

You complain too much.

Like always,lol.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#38creamncookiePosted 12/19/2012 4:51:03 PM
Wait... people are genuinely praising this? It must be Christmas!
#39Tobi011Posted 12/19/2012 4:52:29 PM
Nice find TC. Now to wait for someone to translate.
#40YomonachiPosted 12/19/2012 4:52:34 PM
Oh, I like the outfit. From the outside view it looks great.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :)
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty