New scan!

#71ManaYukaPosted 12/19/2012 5:28:57 PM(edited)
The Last Story (I hope this game doesn't disappoint as much as TLS did

What disappointed you? The length? This game is supposed to be even shorter, I recall them saying 1 hour days with 13 days....yeah

I think he was being spiteful.

XD

though really I don't know whether he cares about Versus 13 delays or just happy about all that money he gets for working there...

If he quits SE after Versus is done like Matsuno did after 12, It might show he he actually cares about games rather than money....well see
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.
#72fftspPosted 12/19/2012 5:26:20 PM
Chocolina is back? I'm unhappy about that, I hope it's just someone who looks like her, I want the old shopping system back. Unless they have both then I'm fine
#73LolOkayPosted 12/19/2012 5:26:42 PM
Looks amazing. Really hoping that Chocolina isn't the only store. Light's 'skirt' is definitely a longer version of her XIII outfit (look at the Behemoth pic). It'd be awesome if Light could so some parkour, though I won't be disappointed if she can't.

And omg a blue sky :D!
#74HitagiPosted 12/19/2012 5:27:24 PM
Town looks bland. I don't like that black/white check texture which appears to be everywhere.

The costume doesn't look quite so outlandishly ridiculous in-game, though, which is a relief.
#75MagiusNecrosPosted 12/19/2012 5:34:27 PM
Hitagi posted...
Town looks bland. I don't like that black/white check texture which appears to be everywhere.

The costume doesn't look quite so outlandishly ridiculous in-game, though, which is a relief.

Maybe the game will just have HD Type 0 towns.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#76heartlesshero17Posted 12/19/2012 5:38:00 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Hitagi posted...

I hope not. Type 0 is pretty awesome, but most of its towns suck
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#77MagiusNecrosPosted 12/19/2012 5:38:53 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
Hitagi posted...

I hope not. Type 0 is pretty awesome, but most of its towns suck

That they do.

So the people's should stop complaining.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#78ManaYukaPosted 12/19/2012 5:45:21 PM
In this games context, will there be shops? The world is apparently ending, most people should be out enjoying themselves I think, unless most people don't know about the world ending or whatever. Plus if people are 2000 years old or whatever, Why would you need to make a living running a shop? You cant die.....Maybe that'll be addressed in the game but it seems obtuse to me

If thats the case, well probably just find stuff in chests, gifts for quests, etc.
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.
#79LolOkayPosted 12/19/2012 5:48:07 PM
Yukanna posted...
In this games context, will there be shops? The world is apparently ending, most people should be out enjoying themselves I think, unless most people don't know about the world ending or whatever. Plus if people are 2000 years old or whatever, Why would you need to make a living running a shop? You cant die.....Maybe that'll be addressed in the game but it seems obtuse to me

If thats the case, well probably just find stuff in chests, gifts for quests, etc.

I really hate to say it. But there's Chocolina :'( (hopefully it'll have other shops)
#80Allied77Posted 12/19/2012 5:55:08 PM
I really thought there was nothing more they could do to Lightning to transform her into a soulless husk of nothingness... If Lightning had half her dignity left--not all of it, just HALF of it--she'd never be caught dead looking like that.
---
"Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus