"you should know who I am...." - the most ridiculous line ever?

#11zombie_basher13Posted 12/21/2012 11:25:13 PM
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.

Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.

Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently

And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?

Where the heck's the Like button?
---
Look alive, you fools.
#12soulabcPosted 12/21/2012 11:27:08 PM
gamefaqs is just a troll board, nothing else. If you really want quality discussion, you should visit official forums.
#13fftspPosted 12/21/2012 11:30:20 PM
EternalNether posted...

Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.

Vita board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing

And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?

This x infinity + 2
#14Diablo56789Posted 12/21/2012 11:32:37 PM
EternalNether posted...

Vita board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing

I'd give you a medal. but I'm fresh out. i finally found a gamefaqs board that had decent conversations. so I'll give you this instead

http://lazytechguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Big-Boss-Salute.jpg
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#15cdaroPosted 12/21/2012 11:38:16 PM
5 minutes on this board and I've seen TC throw the word fanboy around in every single topic.

I'm a little disappointed in myself that I expected more.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg
#16Yamato_NCC-1701(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 11:38:47 PM
EternalNether posted...

Vita board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing

It's hypocritical of you to be butthurt about the trolling, bashing and hating while the fanboys & fangirls shoving Lightning everywhere are worse.

Then you cry thinking we don't play games >_>
---
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - Jigsaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdVE_GJR9E
#17chaosflame108Posted 12/21/2012 11:39:30 PM
LOL no TC, just no.

You want bad dialogue? Go listen to anything dub Yuna says in ff10.

My...my father.....wanted.....to MAKE SPIRA'S SORROW, go.........away, not. Cover.......it up with LIES. -___-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#18Kagayaku08Posted 12/21/2012 11:46:45 PM
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
EternalNether posted...

Vita board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing

It's hypocritical of you to be butthurt about the trolling, bashing and hating while the fanboys & fangirls shoving Lightning everywhere are worse.

so you're preempting the fanboys/girls, who are all people who just disagree with your points, by bashing and trolling and labeling? I think its you who has the problem. A couple of thousand volts a day should stop that.
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
#19carnage_91Posted 12/21/2012 11:50:31 PM
EternalNether posted...

Vita board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing

Once again, why do you keep throwing out the fanboy word? It doesn't take a fanboy to know that you're an ignorant troll.
#20cdaroPosted 12/21/2012 11:52:16 PM

No one is shoving Lightning anywhere. I've glanced at this board one time and can tell that much. >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg