"you should know who I am...." - the most ridiculous line ever?

#111Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 12/22/2012 12:04:03 PM
ragnarokius posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Its not unusual for Lightning to have cheeesy lines.

Its not unusual to hate on her.

Its not unusual if we're still buying this game.

Its not unusual to see people complain, because humans complain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6azSHCHwPc#t=00m11s

Wales' finest.

I just realized your name was Tom Jones.

LOL. You've overseen it. No big deal. ^^
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' -
#112Shanoa_AlucardPosted 12/22/2012 12:50:11 PM
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
carnage_91 posted...
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
EternalNether posted...
There was nothing wrong with it. Just go away.

said the angry Lightning fanboy....

Y so mad?

Why do always use the fanboy excuse?

Only Lightning fanboys & fangirls would defend anything related to Lightning Returns.

Only a troll would continue to post about something they have already established they dont care for, but by all means please, continue wasting your time! *adds to ignore list*
---
Fact: Talim and Zasalamel are the WORST characters in all of SC history, and Viola is NOT Amy. Get over it!
#113Yamato_NCC-1701(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 2:11:34 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
My plans for revitalizing the vidya industry:

1. Bizarre jRPGs - LR

2. Open-world platformers

3. Unique shooters - Duke Nukem & Halo

4. Shirtless Serah DLC

5. Sports games with current gen graffix - sport games sux

6. DDS remakes for PS3, Xbox and Wii U - if its good as Persona

7. SLOW DOWN on the innovation, we want fun!

8. wRPGs that don't focus on visceral combat and big choices - so you don't like Oblivion, Fallout and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

9. Characters with real dilemmas and real personalities

10. Death to Kingdom Hearts - I like the 1st KH game :(

11. Giving Final Fantasy to BioWare so they can make real RPGs

12. More games where we are the main character (create a character like other RPGs)

13. make characters that won't brood fanboys & fangirls like Lightning.

14. more good and evil, like Dante's Inferno, I loved being in Hell

I swear, this will make EVERYTHING better for everyone.

Fix't and then some!
---
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - Jigsaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdVE_GJR9E
#114BaseChouGokuPosted 12/22/2012 2:30:57 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
"You should know who I am......I'm...the Batman.." *put's on shades"

Batman: "No you're not ****!" *punches Lightning off roof*

Get out.

Lightning > Batman.

Yeah okay fangirl. She's practically stealing his line

I'm a fangirl am I? Well you're a fanboy! Batman is practically copying her line.

I didn't know Lightning predated Batman in existence....
#115SunburstPosted 12/22/2012 2:50:48 PM
I thought she sounded stoic. =)
---
There can be only one.
#116Arn544Posted 12/22/2012 2:51:56 PM
dragonkyn20 posted...
carnage_91 posted...
Arn544 posted...
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.

Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.

Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently

And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?

long post

Now good day to you sir

Is this guy serious?

Did that guy actually say Crisis Core was 'bad'? I don't particularly care for the FFVII series anymore, but that got a chuckle out of me. If anything, CC is the 'best' FFVII title released. Had a better story than the other games and the movie combined.

The "is this guy serious" person can suck it

And yes crisis core was awful, it was a steaming pile. Even the scenes directly out of FF7 butchered it. FF is not DBZ they don't need a bunch of super human powers and melodramatic acting. Toriyama needs to keep his hands off this franchise.

I mean come on man, it's like the script was written by middle schoolers, aeris afraid of the sky? doesn't make any ****ing sense, she lived outside much of her life. All the characters flying around and junk, only 1 character EVER flew in FF7 and it was NOT because he had wings, it was because sephiroth was dead throughout the whole game and he was just a spirit, meaning gravity didn't apply to him.

In fact in the original FF7 sephiroth fell to his death, he didn't need to be slammed into explosives. Those with jenova cells were stronger than normal people but they weren't winged mutants that took 1000 troops and rocket launchers to kill. Zach's ending in ff7 where it was a couple of troops shooting him in the head was sufficient and they didn't need to throw in a bunch of emo crap in that last scene.

Seriously man go through puberty and then play that game again, Zach who is supposed to be an elite soldier is crying every two minutes, this game is for ages 8-12.
#117Panda_KunPosted 12/22/2012 3:01:35 PM
BaseChouGoku posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
"You should know who I am......I'm...the Batman.." *put's on shades"

Batman: "No you're not ****!" *punches Lightning off roof*

Get out.

Lightning > Batman.

Yeah okay fangirl. She's practically stealing his line

I'm a fangirl am I? Well you're a fanboy! Batman is practically copying her line.

I didn't know Lightning predated Batman in existence....

You have no idea.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#118zombie_basher13Posted 12/22/2012 3:35:23 PM
Arn544 posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
carnage_91 posted...
Arn544 posted...
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.

Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.

Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently

And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?

long post

Now good day to you sir

Is this guy serious?

Did that guy actually say Crisis Core was 'bad'? I don't particularly care for the FFVII series anymore, but that got a chuckle out of me. If anything, CC is the 'best' FFVII title released. Had a better story than the other games and the movie combined.

The "is this guy serious" person can suck it

And yes crisis core was awful, it was a steaming pile. Even the scenes directly out of FF7 butchered it. FF is not DBZ they don't need a bunch of super human powers and melodramatic acting. Toriyama needs to keep his hands off this franchise.

I mean come on man, it's like the script was written by middle schoolers, aeris afraid of the sky? doesn't make any ****ing sense, she lived outside much of her life. All the characters flying around and junk, only 1 character EVER flew in FF7 and it was NOT because he had wings, it was because sephiroth was dead throughout the whole game and he was just a spirit, meaning gravity didn't apply to him.

In fact in the original FF7 sephiroth fell to his death, he didn't need to be slammed into explosives. Those with jenova cells were stronger than normal people but they weren't winged mutants that took 1000 troops and rocket launchers to kill. Zach's ending in ff7 where it was a couple of troops shooting him in the head was sufficient and they didn't need to throw in a bunch of emo crap in that last scene.

Seriously man go through puberty and then play that game again, Zach who is supposed to be an elite soldier is crying every two minutes, this game is for ages 8-12.

You're over exaggerating it dude.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#119Arn544Posted 12/22/2012 4:01:56 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...

You're over exaggerating it dude.

I really wish I was, believe me I tried to be postive playing that game, in the first cutscene when Zach's all "YEAH!" and his partner says "get serious" I wanted to take the game back right then but I stuck through it.

It was terrible, FF always had a little anime tone to it, but it wasn't this bad. It wasn't cliche or this childish. It had goofy moments but they were mild and you could look past it, and it made up for it by having pretty brutal moments. I'm honestly shocked FF7 wasn't rated M.

FF was poetic, very classy, always had a deep story with meaning, this group running this company now is just into making cartoons. Every character has a cartoony voice, I pointed out the super natural stuff they've gone overboard with.

it's like they've tried to turn it into DBZ. Very few chars in FF history did the crap you see in dissidia or FF7's spin offs. They were almost all humans, couldn't jump 50 feet, long falls killed them. Sure they had powers but it was scaled back and classy, none of this moving so fast you cant see them stuff.

I myself have blamed Wada for what's happened, I think it's more Toriyama, he needs to go and everybody who's worked under him needs to be fired too and they need to bring back all the people who actually worked on the original 4-9 games.

Even all the scripts they've ruined, in every remake, compare the mysidian legend from the first FF4 to the DS version, the loss in quality in writing is appalling. These modern writers try to immitate what Square used to do but they use words that are too big and don't flow and they sound ridiculous.
#120BaseChouGokuPosted 12/22/2012 4:07:55 PM
Panda_Kun posted...

You have no idea.

Okay now it's time for you to stop talking and just go sit in a corner and eat some Pocky sticks. I'm done with you.