"you should know who I am...." - the most ridiculous line ever?

#41Pawkie07Posted 12/22/2012 1:10:03 AM
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
EternalNether posted...
There was nothing wrong with it. Just go away.


said the angry Lightning fanboy....

Y so mad?
#42haeresisxiiiPosted 12/22/2012 1:15:12 AM
Someone at SQUARE ENIX obviously has a hard-on on Lightning it's ridiculous.

Toriyama, resign please.
#43The_Undying_84Posted 12/22/2012 1:32:59 AM
It was definitely a terrible line.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#44TwoBits54Posted 12/22/2012 2:53:48 AM
I'm not a Lightning fanboy and I like FF13. And Once I beat it I'll get Lightning Returns.
---
GT: TwoBits54
#45lostoutlawnbPosted 12/22/2012 3:01:46 AM
walter white on breaking bad said a similar line
#46Arn544Posted 12/22/2012 3:17:41 AM
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.


Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.


Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently


And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?


You know why there are so many trolls? The quality of gaming has plummeted, you want proof? See how many people troll the good games.

I see a new skyrim thread every day and see 1 negative comment about the game every 10-20 pages, you know why? Skyrim gave us something only about 3 games have this gen, a AAA title that was actually worth spending 60 bucks on. Yeah you'll get the occasional person say "it was an unplayable mess" or "It had too many bugs", but you know what, most people loved it and even if there was something they didn't like about it they still have mostly good things to say about it.

If FFXIII was a good game most people would say it was, but it was not a good game. It was my biggest regret ever purchasing a game and it was tied with CC and DoC for being the worst FF in history. I even played FFXIV at launch had more fun on an incomplete broken game than I did on that trash FF13.

Every MMO this gen has been ruined because all anybody makes is a WoW clone, 95% of normal games have been ruined because all anybody makes are casual games that have 10 hours of easy mode content.

I remember earlier Mario games, all the casual gamers loved it, would play the first few worlds, then quit when they got bored and start all over later. End game was for the hardcore gamers, now the hardcore gamers have nothing and entire games are set to easy difficulty.

All shooters are the same this gen, (God how I miss the good bond games) they're all basically CoD clones. Underdeveloped, overpriced and clones of each other. Some games such as madden are still selling us ps2 graphics and actually cutting features yearly instead of improving the game.



Gamers have been robbed and cheated and given the middle finger to thousands of times these past 5-7 years and people are angry, and they have every right to be angry. You want them to go away? Tell these moral and innovation bankrupt gaming companies to stop screwing us over with ****ty games.

Now good day to you sir
#47kupo1705Posted 12/22/2012 3:19:47 AM
Compared to the rest of the lines in FFXIII it's normal.
#48LenneValkiryePosted 12/22/2012 3:27:45 AM
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.


Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.


Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently


And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?


One thing I have learned on the internet is that 90% of everything sucks and we live for the remaining 10%.
That bunch of unappreciative complainers belong to the 90%, we objective players who can actually enjoy things belong to the remaining 10%.
#49kupo1705Posted 12/22/2012 3:30:58 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.


Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.


Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently


And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?


One thing I have learned on the internet is that 90% of everything sucks and we live for the remaining 10%.
That bunch of unappreciative complainers belong to the 90%, we objective players who can actually enjoy things belong to the remaining 10%.


No, you are the people who would enjoy an empty disc.
That's one of the reasons why games are so bad these days, nobody has standards anymore.
#50ZephyriuumPosted 12/22/2012 3:31:29 AM
EternalNether posted...
Why am I so mad? I'll enlighten you.


Do the people on this damned site even ENJOY playing video games anymore? The site has always been bad when it comes to trolls, but the last couple of years just blows my mind.


Wii U board- Hate posts, trolls, bashing
Xbox 360 board- same thing
Vita board- same thing
Lightning Returns- same thing
Playstation 3 board- same thing
Guild Wars 2- same thing
Last of Us- same thing
3DS board- same thing. Has gotten a bit better recently


And that's just a few of the boards that I frequent. I mean, does anyone that visits this site EVEN ENJOY TO PLAY A DAMN VIDEO GAME ONCE IN A WHILE?


I do, and i stopped posting because of the trolls, now i'm a "lurker" i post once in a while, but it's very rare for me to do so
---
Remember dearie, "All magic comes with a price"