why does SE continue to waste time with Lightning/the FF 13 world?

#11shinigami_mattPosted 12/26/2012 6:56:15 AM
I thought XII was garbage. Why did SE feel the need to make a sequel to that? X-2 as well. Or any sequel. It doesn't make any sense. I'm all that matters to be fair. SE knows this >__>
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#12Scarlet Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:56:43 AM
Yes, it is unfortunately going to be released. Its a shame that it will be another disaster as big as FF XIV.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#13kupo1705Posted 12/26/2012 7:02:18 AM
The world of FFIX would get boring too if it got the same amount of attention as FFXIII.

FFXIII was boring from the start, but that's irrelevant.
#14AsiaboyzPosted 12/26/2012 7:04:02 AM
Still, TC will eventually buy the first day it comes out, I know.
#15HitzkolpfPosted 12/26/2012 7:04:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...
The world of FFIX would get boring too if it got the same amount of attention as FFXIII.

I disagree. Long tunnels are relevant.
#16kupo1705Posted 12/26/2012 7:08:55 AM
Hitzkolpf posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I disagree. Long tunnels are relevant.

Beautifully crated tunnels.
#17Elice_CarolPosted 12/26/2012 8:19:45 AM
Man, Rock Tunnel was always my favorite bit of the first Pokemon games.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#18TaticalWarriorPosted 12/26/2012 8:22:57 AM
Because they want to make it right and finally move on. XIII damaged the name of FF, and just like XIV, they are trying to make something to ease the gamers, and say "see, we got it right, didn't we?".
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 12/26/2012 8:24:50 AM
TaticalWarrior posted...
Because they want to make it right and finally move on. XIII damaged the name of FF, and just like XIV, they are trying to make something to ease the gamers, and say "see, we got it right, didn't we?".

Well they're not doing it right. An offline FF game with only one playable character that can be completed in 2 to 4 days? wtf?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#20TaticalWarriorPosted 12/26/2012 8:45:08 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...

Well they're not doing it right. An offline FF game with only one playable character that can be completed in 2 to 4 days? wtf?

It seems to have a big replay value, tough.
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u