why does SE continue to waste time with Lightning/the FF 13 world?

#21roxas9001Posted 12/26/2012 8:52:20 AM
TaticalWarrior posted...
Because they want to make it right and finally move on. XIII damaged the name of FF, and just like XIV, they are trying to make something to ease the gamers, and say "see, we got it right, didn't we?".

Prove it
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#22FtpkornPosted 12/26/2012 8:55:29 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Oh my gosh, I've never heard a bigger whiner in all my life. Do you want a Kleenex or a kitten for your tears?

Bloody irish, the fiery
Break a mans spirit XD
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#23jurfi1Posted 12/26/2012 9:00:58 AM
Scarlet Arkard posted...
The difference is that FF 13 is garbage and the world is lifeless and boring. It comes down to doing things right if you are going to waste an extreme amount of time on them.

Your idea of a good FF game is taking FF IX and turning it into a NG game??? Your opinion of a good game is garbage my non-friend. That is the worste idea i have ever heard. Yeah maybe you should be working for S-E that way you could make it so that we never see another FF game again becouse your GARBAGE idea's woould run S-E into the ground and out of buisness with that one game. Final Ninja Gaiden Fantasy IX: Beatrix Returns:Worste game ever. Your very smart.
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR
#24Devilman_AmonPosted 12/26/2012 9:01:05 AM
roxas9001 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
Because they want to make it right and finally move on. XIII damaged the name of FF, and just like XIV, they are trying to make something to ease the gamers, and say "see, we got it right, didn't we?".

Prove it

Never heard that one but it is on record that they said FF XIV damaged the name of FF

http://www.destructoid.com/square-enix-says-the-final-fantasy-name-is-damaged--212399.phtml
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#25TaticalWarriorPosted 12/26/2012 9:02:17 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
roxas9001 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...

Prove it

Never heard that one but it is on record that they said FF XIV damaged the name of FF

http://www.destructoid.com/square-enix-says-the-final-fantasy-name-is-damaged--212399.phtml

I thought that the massive internet backlash and not-so-perfect reviews from critics made it clear?
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#26TiaelPosted 12/26/2012 9:04:20 AM
It was rushed, it had a team who was trying to copy WoW and failed, and not follow what made FFXI so successful, and was just crap.
Yoshida and the team on A Realm Reborn look to be turning it around though, and I have high hopes for it.
And considering he's actually listening to the fans and adding things they want to see, plus the previous FF elements via essences in ARR.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#27jurfi1Posted 12/26/2012 9:05:23 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...

Well they're not doing it right. An offline FF game with only one playable character that can be completed in 2 to 4 days? wtf?

Yeah you would know there not doing it right becouse you've played it already right??? You must be special to already have a copy. Can i borrow it when your done???
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR
#28Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/26/2012 9:10:50 AM
something tells me square enix is running out of ideas for a new final fantasy ...?

yes the original game was alright and all ... but isn't it time to move on ...? you know ... new world , new characters ... new linear story ...?

all i am trying to point out is ... theyr'e dragging this scenario for a bit too much now ...

and they " enhance " the battle system but they cant' change it completely i guess ...

maybe because they have no team for a new one ...?
#29Scarlet Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 9:11:49 AM
How about a Quinna cooking game competition, like a FF iron chef? Day one buy, and better than anything FF XIII related.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#30Elice_CarolPosted 12/26/2012 9:13:25 AM
I thought that the massive internet backlash and not-so-perfect reviews from critics made it clear?

RIP Mega Man, 1987 - 2009
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/