why does SE continue to waste time with Lightning/the FF 13 world?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. why does SE continue to waste time with Lightning/the FF 13 world?
4 years ago#41
It's obvious they're preparing us for Versus XIII
Flanders - I think we hit something
Homer - I hope it was Flanders
4 years ago#42
Why in hell do you want a ff9 sequel tc? The ending of that was pretty final and the characters/story weren't great in the first place, I agree with you about 13 though, I have long tired of its world. We need a new game not endless sequels.
4 years ago#43
FF1-11 are not SE's games, they were all made by squaresoft

everyone they touch turns to s***, I would prefer they keep making crappy 13 sequels than to butcher a masterpiece like 9, they already ruined 4, 7 and 11
4 years ago#44
SE sucks like a company now lol
White FC: 4428 0185 7278
4 years ago#45
They should stop making sequels and spin offs for all FFs. Once the game is done, leave it alone, please.
4 years ago#46
kupo1705 posted...
You're complaining about XIII sequels, yet you're asking for a sequel to another game?
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
4 years ago#47
Easy cash with few resources/development costs. Hopefully it doesn't destroy their name so much that they lose millions of copies of initial sales on XV.
4 years ago#48
Why it has to be IX related? why not expanding? Maybe make a Final Fantasy: Black edition with characters like Barret, Kiros, Sazh, General Leo and Fran meeting for some wacky reason and having some wild adventures full of cursing, guns, black magic and stuff.
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
4 years ago#49
Elice_Carol posted...
I thought that the massive internet backlash and not-so-perfect reviews from critics made it clear?

RIP Mega Man, 1987 - 2009

He will be missed. :/

singhellotaku posted...
Why in hell do you want a ff9 sequel tc? The ending of that was pretty final and the characters/story weren't great in the first place, I agree with you about 13 though, I have long tired of its world. We need a new game not endless sequels.

There is a big time skip in the end. It could easily have a sequel with Zidane from there, going to the end of IX.
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
4 years ago#50
Because we still give them our money.
Repeat after me, Doctor, Jan....... Itor. Dr Jan Itor!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. why does SE continue to waste time with Lightning/the FF 13 world?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived