It will be hilarious if KH1.5 outsells LR:FFXIII

#71ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/2/2013 11:45:12 PM(edited)
MysteryVeil posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
Um, there aren't 12,000 million people living on Earth,

There's almost 7 billion Elice.

That's 7 billion too many. We need another plague.
---
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
#72Kagayaku08Posted 1/2/2013 11:57:10 PM
how in hell did the tc even come to that conclusion?
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
#73Blackmarvel79Posted 1/3/2013 8:14:49 AM
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
pr0adam posted...
Everybody posting about KH doesnt seem to have a single clue how well those games sell at all.

Kingdom Hearts console games on the ps2 had 13-2 like sales numbers.

KH1 = 5.85 M
KH2 = 4.08 M

FFXIII-2 = 2.28 M

So pretty much you just proved pr0adam's point, good job.

Where did you get those sales numbers? Wikipedia? vgcharts? real reliable data. Find me SE numbers and we will talk.
---
Currently playing The Mass Effect Trilogy.
#74MysteryVeilPosted 1/3/2013 8:20:01 AM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
pr0adam posted...
Everybody posting about KH doesnt seem to have a single clue how well those games sell at all.

KH1 = 5.85 M
KH2 = 4.08 M

FFXIII-2 = 2.28 M

Where did you get those sales numbers? Wikipedia? vgcharts? real reliable data. Find me SE numbers and we will talk.

...Seriously? Everyone knows the main KH games sold in the 5 million range. Where have you been all these years?
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#75Mentos2000Posted 1/3/2013 8:25:12 AM(edited)
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
pr0adam posted...

KH1 = 5.85 M
KH2 = 4.08 M

FFXIII-2 = 2.28 M

Nah, these are legit numbers to me. Not my fault you're a paranoid dope. Besides, no matter what the numbers are, you're setting yourself up for embarassment if you think for even a second that either of KH1 or KH2 sold less than or around the amount of FFXIII-2.

I don't know the "SE numbers", if you know them then you are welcome to post your "real numbers" here, because I don't need to prove anything else to you.
#76Blackmarvel79Posted 1/3/2013 5:31:13 PM
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
pr0adam posted...

KH1 = 5.85 M
KH2 = 4.08 M

FFXIII-2 = 2.28 M

Nah, these are legit numbers to me. Not my fault you're a paranoid dope. Besides, no matter what the numbers are, you're setting yourself up for embarassment if you think for even a second that either of KH1 or KH2 sold less than or around the amount of FFXIII-2.

I don't know the "SE numbers", if you know them then you are welcome to post your "real numbers" here, because I don't need to prove anything else to you.

Do what you want. Go play your kiddy game have fun in the hundred acre wood. My son loves it hes 3.
---
Currently playing The Mass Effect Trilogy.
#77UnderratedGamerPosted 1/3/2013 5:47:04 PM(edited)
KH goes hand-in-hand with cancer...and bronies.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#78Mentos2000Posted 1/3/2013 9:58:32 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Mentos2000 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

KH1 = 5.85 M
KH2 = 4.08 M

FFXIII-2 = 2.28 M

Do what you want. Go play your kiddy game have fun in the hundred acre wood. My son loves it hes 3.

And what exactly does that have to do with the argument at hand? Oh right, you have nothing else to say in your defense this is what you resort to.
#79kewldude475Posted 1/5/2013 10:01:07 PM
vishmarx posted...

wrong . ff xiii is a final fantasy game.
kh is not.the only people who like it (including me) like it because of the ff elements.it only has two main titles and a bunch of mediocre spinoffs ....youre clearly delusional if think that any rereleased kh beat will a non canon ff.....no matter how bad it is.

False, KH does not have any spinoffs.

And they're all good games.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2
#80BaseChouGokuPosted 1/5/2013 11:01:54 PM
kewldude475 posted...
vishmarx posted...

wrong . ff xiii is a final fantasy game.
kh is not.the only people who like it (including me) like it because of the ff elements.it only has two main titles and a bunch of mediocre spinoffs ....youre clearly delusional if think that any rereleased kh beat will a non canon ff.....no matter how bad it is.

False, KH does not have any spinoffs.

And they're all good games.

Every KH game that's not KH1 or 2 is a spinoff