New LR details.

#21Neutron15Posted 12/28/2012 12:23:55 PM
great info
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well
#22zodiac_swordPosted 12/28/2012 12:25:36 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
So? You guessed.

I backed up my claims

Not really. Your reasons for believe it were hardly evidence. All you did was fire in the dark, like you always do.

"Hey guys, Yeul walks funnily. She'll be playable"
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#23ilikeikeilikeikPosted 12/28/2012 12:27:06 PM
fftsp posted...
The gameplay sounds great, the story has got me confused I'm sure they'll elaborate later, but am I the only one who thought Bhunivelze was the big bad villain?

It does seem weird that she's working for Bhuni when in XIII-2 she was working for Etro.
---
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
#24HAAH_WAAW(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 12:28:47 PM
fftsp posted...
The gameplay sounds great, the story has got me confused I'm sure they'll elaborate later, but am I the only one who thought Bhunivelze was the big bad villain?

You know how the ol' saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
#25wwwgippal2Posted 12/28/2012 12:29:12 PM
Wasn't the birth of a new world supposed to be a bad thing in XIII?

I mean, didn't Vanille and Fang pretty much sacrifice themselves to prevent the awakening of the maker?

Oh well. Look at that, if it weren't for Vanille and Fang, the XIII series would have never existed and XIII would have been the only game.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#26Panda_KunPosted 12/28/2012 12:35:32 PM
Heh. Creed.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#27Panda_KunPosted 12/28/2012 12:37:48 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Heh. Creed.

Oh and everything sounds "cool" but so did XIII-2 at first when more info was released and look at how that turned out.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#28ragnarokiusPosted 12/28/2012 12:39:30 PM
That sounds kind of silly. The impression that left me with is that Lightning will be playing detective so she can stop somebody from killing people in time to make sure everyone can die safely.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#29DrkVrtxPosted 12/28/2012 12:39:38 PM
So, god gave her those clothes?

http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#30fftspPosted 12/28/2012 12:41:06 PM
ilikeikeilikeik posted...
fftsp posted...

It does seem weird that she's working for Bhuni when in XIII-2 she was working for Etro.

Yeah she moved onto other gods fast, then again it's been 200 years. It makes me wonder who was the bad guy, though etro acts were kind they just ended up being a curse