New LR details.

#41mahroflcopterPosted 12/28/2012 2:41:08 PM
ayaloren posted...
HAAH_WAAW posted...
ayaloren posted...
If Google translate is correct it has been 500 years since the end of XIII-2.

Light looks good for a 1021-year-old.

And Hope is... 1027? So Sazh is still the oldest.

Lightning went through countless loops of 900 years... so Lightning could be 2,000,000 years old for all we know.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#42madapocketPosted 12/28/2012 2:42:52 PM
That's great, I guess.

Enough about Lightning already though, what about the others?
---
Hottest FF character isn't even a real character.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/KyreeRosamunde/FinalFantasyXIV.jpg
#43MagiusNecrosPosted 12/28/2012 2:43:50 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
ayaloren posted...
HAAH_WAAW posted...
ayaloren posted...
If Google translate is correct it has been 500 years since the end of XIII-2.

Light looks good for a 1021-year-old.

And Hope is... 1027? So Sazh is still the oldest.

Lightning went through countless loops of 900 years... so Lightning could be 2,000,000 years old for all we know.

She doesn't seem to have gotten any smarter over the years.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#44chaosflame108Posted 12/28/2012 3:10:16 PM
In this game, once the game begins the world ends in 13 days, but coinciding with its end is also the birth of a new world. Lightning's task as a "liberator/releaser of souls" is to guide them to the new world.

Wasn't that Etro's original job? So....Light = Etro confirmed. -___-

Lightning's clothes are the clothes of a soul liberator, and the clothes and task are given by Bhunivelze. That's because while the "crystal myth" involves many gods, out of the ones that are concerned in the "Lightning Saga", Bhunivelze is the only one who hasn't made an appearance.

Interesting, this might explain lightning's "foolish goddess" comment. Is she being controlled by Bhunivelze? She displayed the highest regards for Etro in 13-2, and now shares Bhuni's contempt for her in Returns. Very interesting. Guiding soles to the new world is probably her "focus" given by Bhuni, obviously she'll deny it. If she doesn't, then Lightnings character has been fully derailed, and I'll finally acknowledge that Toriyama is a hack.

The people of Luxerion quietly await the end, however, a bunch of serial murders start happening, these are apparently committed by a group of people who oppose Bhunivelze's creed.

Maybe Caius is the leader of the serial murderers? By murdering these people, he is preventing their souls from crossing over into the new world. Why? New world = Yeul Cycle begins again maybe.

As previously stated, each of the game's four continents has its own concept associated with it. Luxerion's is "murder", because they wanted it to have a mystery component aimed at slightly more mature audiences.

This has me hyped because each continent will have it's own theme.

-Lightning's growth is tied to completing the quests you get from people in-game. From battles you get components to make new equipment and points to alter the amount of availiable time before the end.

This really is starting to sound like Majora's Mask.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#45Elice_CarolPosted 12/28/2012 3:14:23 PM
who cares bout this!

WHERES VERSUS

Er, a load of people on this board.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#46Mindwipe77Posted 12/28/2012 3:14:45 PM
no sazh, horrible....i know most of the se sheep here are easy to please, but no sazh? light is the only thing saving this title
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#47Capitan_KidPosted 12/28/2012 3:17:41 PM
Lightning needs to stop working for all these gods. They keep ****ing the world up
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#48xenosaga123Posted 12/28/2012 3:17:43 PM
all characters will have their story ties updated in this, so just because the latest trailer didn't show them doesn't mean they won't appear in story.
#49Elice_CarolPosted 12/28/2012 3:17:58 PM
no sazh, horrible....i know most of the se sheep here are easy to please, but no sazh? light is the only thing saving this title

Can't you be patient? Four characters have been revealed so far, two through hints and off-handed statements, I'm certain Sazh will get his time to shine sooner or later.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#50StellaLunarisPosted 12/28/2012 3:22:05 PM
Only interested if it comes bundled with a demo of Kingdom Hearts 3.

*Laughs*

*Laughs more*

*Cries*