One Last Paradox (Spoilers of FFXIII-2)

#1finaljfPosted 12/30/2012 9:48:29 PM
If you think about it, how can the world in this game ends in thirteen days when Time itself is supposed to have been destroyed? And even more weird, how can the world even be destroyed (and by extent, how can people die) when it kind of merged with the Invisible world (some kind of World of the dead beyond time if I understood correctly)?
#2rpglover13Posted 12/30/2012 9:55:08 PM
I'm guessing all this will be explained in the new game.
#3ExtremeLightPosted 12/30/2012 9:57:56 PM
That's is probably the biggest paradox. The only thing not affected is the people. But I suspect that a higher being can like destroy the world. Like another God. Also the people could had like kept count.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#4MagiusNecrosPosted 12/30/2012 10:00:32 PM
Been stated a new deity will be introduced.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#5roxas9001Posted 12/30/2012 10:01:00 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/64765793
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#6finaljf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 10:03:28 PM
But I'm betting any explanations may further create new paradoxes... Really, when I read the Mythology of the FFXIII franchise at first, I really thought that the concept had a lot of potential. But now, it just seems like a big mess.

And I was disappointed that we never got to see any physical manifestation of the Gods of FFXIII, mainly of Pulse, Etro and Bhunivelze (aside from their weird symbol or whatever from the Mythology). Ok, they are Gods, so they don't need any physical bodies, and yet, in FFXII, the Occurians had somekind of physical manifestation.
#7ragnarokiusPosted 12/30/2012 10:19:29 PM
rpglover13 posted...
I'm guessing all this will be explained in the new game.

In a disappointing way.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#8roxas9001Posted 12/30/2012 10:22:34 PM
finaljf posted...
But I'm betting any explanations may further create new paradoxes... Really, when I read the Mythology of the FFXIII franchise at first, I really thought that the concept had a lot of potential. But now, it just seems like a big mess.

And I was disappointed that we never got to see any physical manifestation of the Gods of FFXIII, mainly of Pulse, Etro and Bhunivelze (aside from their weird symbol or whatever from the Mythology). Ok, they are Gods, so they don't need any physical bodies, and yet, in FFXII, the Occurians had somekind of physical manifestation.

Pulse was seen in 13.
---
#9ExtremeLightPosted 12/30/2012 10:24:39 PM
roxas9001 posted...
finaljf posted...

Pulse was seen in 13.

Are you talking about the actual planet finaljf? I was under the impression that Pulse was Gran Pulse and the Bhunivelze IS the new cocoon. I was thinking that this were their forms.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#10roxas9001Posted 12/30/2012 10:26:14 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
roxas9001 posted...
finaljf posted...

Pulse was seen in 13.

Are you talking about the actual planet finaljf? I was under the impression that Pulse was Gran Pulse and the Bhunivelze IS the new cocoon. I was thinking that this were their forms.

No I mean the God.
---