My 5 Step Plan to Saving Square!

#91Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:26:12 PM
I didn't intend for my thread to be veered in the "Kupo fails at charming the ladies" direction.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#92kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 12:26:37 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Why not?

I JUST DON'T.

You're cute when you get mad.
#93kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 12:26:59 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I didn't intend for my thread to be veered in the "Kupo fails at charming the ladies" direction.

So uh, what are you doing tonight?
#94Celes--CherePosted 1/2/2013 12:27:39 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

That's my que to leave.
---
Holy_Banisher
#95kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 12:28:30 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

That's my que to leave.

No, please stay.
#96Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:30:31 PM
*scrolls through the past few pages*

I'm not insane, and I'm not a troll. This is one of the few times I attempt to have a crack at SE's expense, and you all blew it outta proportion.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/Anexcellentresponse.gif
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#97zodiac_swordPosted 1/2/2013 12:31:51 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm not insane

Someone else called you insane?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#98Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 1/2/2013 12:35:01 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
*scrolls through the past few pages*

I'm not insane, and I'm not a troll. This is one of the few times I attempt to have a crack at SE's expense, and you all blew it outta proportion.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/Anexcellentresponse.gif

Fair does. Square Enix makes good games but not great gamez. Me finkz people lurv Libnim Farron a bit too much. Probs because she is a chick.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' -
#99Ashura_VayuPosted 1/2/2013 12:47:01 PM
Bring Sakaguchi back, you say? TC, here I'm just curious: Takahashi, Kato, Ishii, Matsuno - do you even know those names?
However, as many as there are good devs out of Square by now, threre are just as many still witith, and that doesn't seem to help at all. So, I believe, Square at this point is way beyond salvation. Well, if somehow quality games with substance and personality become fashionable once again, then who knows...
---
What if
#100DTM847Posted 1/2/2013 12:47:35 PM
VideoGameBlitz posted...
1. FF6 Remake

2. FF7 Remake

Do we really want or need a full remake? I think what might be best for these is a "semi-remake". Some old-school JRPG mechanics just aren't fun anymore, like random battles and world maps (yes, some people will light me up for bashing world maps, but to me they make the world seem small, empty and lifeless). I prefer to be able to at least see the enemies waltzing around (aka Star Ocean or FFXIII) or going full-on real-time (FFXII). The battle system itself could be slightly reworked to take in the best elements of the old school ATB system and the mechanics from FFX, FFXII and FFXIII (somehow I think this might come out looking a lot like Valkyria Chronicles. In other words, spectacular).

Otherwise, have the modelers look at each sprite and area and create a "nearly" exact 3D translation, do basically the same with the audio (better yet, give us the option of using the original or new soundtrack) and keep all story, content, etc. relatively unchanged. Of course, no matter what happens, we are most likely going to have to choke down all the retconned crap in the FFVII Compilation. Genesis isn't so bad, but pretty much everything else it added or changed is garbage.
---
PSN ID: Danimals847 | Steam ID: Danimals847