After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.
4 years ago#261
You can't notice things that aren't true, Elice.

You're right, at this point I'm confuddled.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
4 years ago#262
Isn't he the same guy who enlightened us about how to be a true fan?
4 years ago#263
Vekkerer posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I don't think you should call him that, Vek. You might get modded for flaming.

One time, a mod lectured me and claimed that almost all of the mods were American because I made one snarky post (shocker, huh?) about their usefulness. So I'm going to assume that they have no idea what the word means. 'cause Ahmericuh.

I heard the word Vek before. Also heard it was a Canadian word, no idea what it means.

Most mods are American. Look down your page and see who owns Gamefaqs,
The Official Garbage Disposal Fork of The LR:XIII Board ---How far up her bum do u fink Claire 'Lightning' Farron fans are?-
4 years ago#264
MoogleHunter posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I don't think you should call him that, Vek. You might get modded for flaming.

One time, a mod lectured me and claimed that almost all of the mods were American because I made one snarky post (shocker, huh?) about their usefulness. So I'm going to assume that they have no idea what the word means. 'cause Ahmericuh.

I heard the word Vek before. Also heard it was a Canadian word, no idea what it means.

Most mods are American. Look down your page and see who owns Gamefaqs,

I don't particularly care about the nationalities of the mods. The example I mentioned happened months ago, I don't even remember the finer details. My reasoning at the time was something along the lines of "We're on the Internet and the Internet we're not all American". Something like that.
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
4 years ago#265
I assume none of the mods know what the word shag means, actually. I had a sig going on a year or so ago where I'd mention what fictional character I'd have a go at, didn't get modded once.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
4 years ago#266
Elice_Carol posted...
I assume none of the mods know what the word shag means, actually. I had a sig going on a year or so ago where I'd mention what fictional character I'd have a go at, didn't get modded once.

Because that's not modable.
4 years ago#267
Is Tosser British or European?
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif
4 years ago#268
Elice_Carol posted...

Balthier?
4 years ago#269
Balthier was one of them, yes. I'd restart it, but going through just about the entire male cast of Magi would be too predictable.
4 years ago#270
It saddens me that I can't come up with a good innuendo or just a response to that. Very sad.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived