After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

#291VekkererPosted 1/4/2013 10:01:11 AM
It's easier to just run away like the chicken you are when someone calls you out for being a liar and ask you to prove your outlandish claims.

Tragic.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#292ImoneofyouraltsPosted 1/6/2013 4:10:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#293ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:21:45 PM(edited)
Imoneofyouralts posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

????
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#294VanilleHopenPosted 1/6/2013 4:23:24 PM
if they hate let em hate I'll drop their whole clan.. lay yo ass down for the 3 second tan.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#295Noerah4evaPosted 1/6/2013 4:24:31 PM
This is a crazy discussion going on here. Like...why can't we all be besties?
#296CranberryTacoPosted 1/6/2013 4:27:09 PM
Noerah4eva posted...

There are many (me included) who are trying to bring more positivity on here but then you get the backfired reaction: 'YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT''

The internet will stay like this.... Full of internet hardmen... In other words... Keyboard warriors.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#297Noerah4evaPosted 1/6/2013 4:30:06 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Noerah4eva posted...

There are many (me included) who are trying to bring more positivity on here but then you get the backfired reaction: 'YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT''

The internet will stay like this.... Full of internet hardmen... In other words... Keyboard warriors.

Yeah...we can only try to be positive rolemodels.
#298ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:30:41 PM
Noerah4eva posted...

As long as there is debate we can't be besties.
I can see everyone on a united font for Versus but there will probably be debates about how the game wasn't good because Stella wasn't in your party or Noctis is stronger than Goku and the like.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#299BlueDragmirePosted 1/6/2013 4:32:01 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Go do some housework.

I married BlueDragmire instead, because he respects me for who I am!

???

Alright, fine.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#300Noerah4evaPosted 1/6/2013 4:33:11 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Noerah4eva posted...

As long as there is debate we can't be besties.
I can see everyone on a united font for Versus but there will probably be debates about how the game wasn't good because Stella wasn't in your party or Noctis is stronger than Goku and the like.

I own an Xbox 360 and Versus is a Ps3 exclusive...so frankly Im not concerned at all with Versus. Lightning Returns looks great though. :) Also Goku is like the strongest in the galaxy. SS4 is crazy.