After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

#301kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 4:33:32 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Because I care about Final Fantasy.

If you care then you should be waiting patiently for type-0 and Versus.

type-0 will never hit america.
---
gamefaqs. home of the funny and source of information.
#302ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:34:49 PM
Noerah4eva posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Noerah4eva posted...
This is a crazy discussion going on here. Like...why can't we all be besties?

As long as there is debate we can't be besties.
I can see everyone on a united font for Versus but there will probably be debates about how the game wasn't good because Stella wasn't in your party or Noctis is stronger than Goku and the like.

I own an Xbox 360 and Versus is a Ps3 exclusive...so frankly Im not concerned at all with Versus. Lightning Returns looks great though. :) Also Goku is like the strongest in the galaxy. SS4 is crazy.

See what I mean. People will be saying how powerful Noctis is and compare him to Goku just watch.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#303ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:35:24 PM
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

^This I strongly doubt.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#304kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 4:38:17 PM
Vekkerer posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Instead they're all on here ruining 3/4 of topics that discuss the game. Among the biggest players in this mind game are ...... and vek.

Prove that I do this. And prove that I hate this game.
Go on.

lol thank you. people say bad things about ff10-2 and i enjoy it. yeah it was a dumb idea of square but eh it was enjoyable to me. hell it doesnt take much to impress me. and yes people think that just because you bash at a game that you hate it. how to people come to the assumption that just because you bash at a game means that you hate it? a flaw in a video game will always be that. just a flaw. i see why this board is full of trolls and the so called haters.
---
#305Noerah4evaPosted 1/6/2013 4:39:15 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Noerah4eva posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Noerah4eva posted...
This is a crazy discussion going on here. Like...why can't we all be besties?

As long as there is debate we can't be besties.
I can see everyone on a united font for Versus but there will probably be debates about how the game wasn't good because Stella wasn't in your party or Noctis is stronger than Goku and the like.

I own an Xbox 360 and Versus is a Ps3 exclusive...so frankly Im not concerned at all with Versus. Lightning Returns looks great though. :) Also Goku is like the strongest in the galaxy. SS4 is crazy.

See what I mean. People will be saying how powerful Noctis is and compare him to Goku just watch.

But DBZ and FF are on totally different planes...should be comparing Lightning or Cloud to Noctis if anyone. Hmm...
#306CranberryTacoPosted 1/6/2013 4:42:37 PM(edited)
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

^This I strongly doubt.

I dont own a PSP or Vita nor have i researched it so i dont know if a PS Vita can work with a PSP disc.... There is too much demand for Type-0 worldwide... Also... *cough* Versus *cough* (yeah very childish... Excuse me)... But the Final Fantasy Versus XIII game stays a controversy.... I will stay with my statement Versus XIII will recieve the same reception like Final Fantasy XII (the Ivalice one). Game of the year... Mark my words... IF.... It will ever drop and see the light of day.

Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#307VekkererPosted 1/6/2013 4:43:42 PM
Didn't we bury this nonsense topic?
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#308kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 4:45:50 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

^This I strongly doubt.

if they do release it on psp in america they will have to deal with pirating. that may also lower their sells. then what if the game doesnt sell well on a system thas outdated. sure the obvious answer is vita. wasnt versus originally for the psp? square has a better chance at either a console OR the vita. i hate to say it but this plan would fail
---
#309ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:58:52 PM
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

^This I strongly doubt.

if they do release it on psp in america they will have to deal with pirating. that may also lower their sells. then what if the game doesnt sell well on a system thas outdated. sure the obvious answer is vita. wasnt versus originally for the psp? square has a better chance at either a console OR the vita. i hate to say it but this plan would fail

You ignore the fact that there is a worldwide demand for this game. And who said it have to be for PSP only. They can simply move to PS vita but they would sell less.
---
#310kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 5:04:10 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
You ignore the fact that there is a worldwide demand for this game. And who said it have to be for PSP only. They can simply move to PS vita but they would sell less.

Worldwide demand?