After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

#321ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:35:14 PM
kirusu posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Since when was there a worldwide demand for Versus?

I can buy that 'worldwide' in this case means 'At least one person from every major, inhabitable continent wants the game' but saying that there is a demand is silly.

Just as silly as declaring what is needed to be a true fan of something.

yeah i agree. demands doesnt mean the game would do well. what if we get this game FINALLY and its just complete doo. its like being on a deserted waiting for a hamburger thats 4 days old. and yes i dont believe in true fans. i just got enough of complaining about how bad a game is and just learned to deal with its flaws. i mean behind those are actually good games. sometimes and somewhat

What do you mean demands doesn't mean that a game would do well? There is a supermajority litterally demanding for Versus to come out and to a lesser extent Type-0 to America. The hype would lead to Versus outselling 13 which in turn would make the game do well.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#322MagiusNecrosPosted 1/6/2013 4:36:17 PM
BongH2O420 posted...
Gilgamesh isn't even cool. He's BADASS.

Seriously, he was the best optional boss in FF12, the most useful summon in FF8, didn't even exist in the 2 worst FF games - FF7 and 10.

Even in FF6, he only appears in the Gameboy advance version. The superior version to the crappy PS1 and SNES version.

The whole Gilgamesh is awesome. Well, let me rephrase that:it's always awesome.

GILGAMESH

GILGAMESH appears as a Mark in Final Fantasy XII. Having traveled into Ivalice to seek another legendary sword, he steals the sword of some wimp who is too frightened to challenge him to a rematch. Thus this unnamed poser puts in a request that Montblanc find more worthy opponents to face GILGAMESH. Unfortunately, as this was GILGAMESH that was being petitioned, no such opponent existed.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#323CranberryTacoPosted 1/6/2013 4:42:11 PM(edited)
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

I can buy that 'worldwide' in this case means 'At least one person from every major, inhabitable continent wants the game' but saying that there is a demand is silly.

O.o someone back me up here. Like I'm seriously brain dead from these two posters.

Want my honnest opinion ExtremeLight? You mean well... But you are TOO kind-hearted and positive on the SE games... I am aware you can be very critical.... However... I am not waiting for a 3rd Lightning game.... BUT... Im staying sceptical.... I shouldnt even log on this board or read a few gaming news who also has a RPG section... Because i wasnt aware of FF XIII-2 and i liked it....

No hardcore spceculation is best for me and ALL OF US.... So stop speculating and just let this game come at us... But there are many hardcore fans who are tooo obsessed and have merchandise.... To those people.... Please.... DIAL IT DOWN....

INB4You cant tell me what to do, Lightning has this and that.... and in this scene of the game she has this..... and that..... and when Lightning hugged Hope... OMGGGGGGGGG... My heart bounced...

You users do get my point.... Im not insulting the Hope and Lightning shippers but really.... Anyone is alowed to have a fantasy but snap out of THIS ONE.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#324kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 4:41:38 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...
Vekkerer posted...

yeah i agree. demands doesnt mean the game would do well. what if we get this game FINALLY and its just complete doo. its like being on a deserted waiting for a hamburger thats 4 days old. and yes i dont believe in true fans. i just got enough of complaining about how bad a game is and just learned to deal with its flaws. i mean behind those are actually good games. sometimes and somewhat

What do you mean demands doesn't mean that a game would do well? There is a supermajority litterally demanding for Versus to come out and to a lesser extent Type-0 to America. The hype would lead to Versus outselling 13 which in turn would make the game do well.

then that same hype turns square into a mix of confusion due to everyone hating this game due to gameplay and lack of story. i could happen it couldnt, but i doubt anyone would wait this long for a video game only to get a wtf storyline. and lets not forget the handheld's expectations as well with its demands. slow downs are not the new in you know
---
gamefaqs. home of the funny and source of information.
#325theofficefan99Posted 1/6/2013 4:42:12 PM
Vekkerer posted...
I was making a light hearted comment. If you're "brain damaged" by that then it's hardly my fault. I'd blame poor wiring.

And you people claim that the haters wallow in negativity, yet you act like this. Tsk tsk.

He's trying to copy me because I always tell him that his posts make my IQ drop.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#326ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:55:58 PM
^^I thought we were talking about sales not if the game(s) suck???
And if Type-0 does release before Versus is annoucned there will be a slight increase in PSP or PS Vita sales because of those FF players who are tired of FF13 series.
Still it would sells only slightly more than dissidia leading to an increase in sales.
CranberryTaco posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

O.o someone back me up here. Like I'm seriously brain dead from these two posters.

Want my honnest opinion ExtremeLight? You mean well... But you are TOO kind-hearted and positive on the SE games... I am aware you can be very critical.... However... I am not waiting for a 3rd Lightning game.... BUT... Im staying sceptical.... I shouldnt even log on this board or read a few gaming news who also has a RPG section... Because i wasnt aware of FF XIII-2 and i liked it....

No hardcore spceculation is best for me and ALL OF US.... So stop speculating and just let this game come at us... But there are many hardcore fans who are tooo obsessed and have merchandise.... To those people.... Please.... DIAL IT DOWN....

INB4You cant tell me what to do, Lightning has this and that.... and in this scene of the game she has this..... and that..... and when Lightning hugged Hope... OMGGGGGGGGG... My heart bounced...

You users do get my point.... Im not insulting the Hope and Lightning shippers but really.... Anyone is alowed to have a fantasy but snap out of THIS ONE.

But we know that that is like the last somewhat canon couple left...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#327kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 5:11:01 PM
a video game that does horrible leads to bad sales. ff14? and slightly more than dissidia isnt alot more. i dont think some of the people are just tired of the ff13 series. what about the hatred towards other final fantasy games? there are too many square fans. maybe if they release ff7 in HD, square might get back on the right track. again i could be wrong because then another whiner intervenes, and then lightning fans get angry because their games arent like the lightning saga. you can never satisfy a fan.
---
#328ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:12:59 PM
kirusu posted...
a video game that does horrible leads to bad sales. ff14? and slightly more than dissidia isnt alot more. i dont think some of the people are just tired of the ff13 series. what about the hatred towards other final fantasy games? there are too many square fans. maybe if they release ff7 in HD, square might get back on the right track. again i could be wrong because then another whiner intervenes, and then lightning fans get angry because their games arent like the lightning saga. you can never satisfy a fan.

FF13 was "horrible" and it sell were great... :/
---
#329kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 5:13:46 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...

FF13 was "horrible" and it sell were great... :/

For obvious reasons.
#330kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 5:17:20 PM
kupo1705 posted...

For obvious reasons.

im guessing this one but cgi right?
---