After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

#61ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:39:35 PM
Vekkerer posted...
Anyone who "doesn't understand" how these game have been received negatively by a lot of people after these years simply don't want to understand.

Bloody Defenders. People like ExtremeLight is more of a scourge to this board then any "hater".

What? I'm not the one bashing a game for the purpose of bashing. I can defend a game I like when other people come up with the same excuse to hate on a game. I would say play both games again and come back here and give a second opinion but ik most of you won't do it.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#62MagiusNecrosPosted 1/2/2013 4:40:06 PM
hyro56 posted...
If GILGAMESH actually tried in battle he would become the god of the FF universe. Since he has no such desire he acts as a wandering sword collector.

Yeah. GILGAMESH never has the intent to kill his opponent and it is not known why he collects weapons, only that it seems based on his early life he is "compelled to". And let's be honest most of his battles doesn't having him fighting seriously at all, which constitutes most of his losses.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#63kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 4:40:10 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Anyone who "doesn't understand" how these game have been received negatively by a lot of people after these years simply don't want to understand.

Bloody Defenders. People like ExtremeLight is more of a scourge to this board then any "hater".

What? I'm not the one bashing a game for the purpose of bashing. I can defend a game I like when other people come up with the same excuse to hate on a game. I would say play both games again and come back here and give a second opinion but ik most of you won't do it.

Why would someone replay a game with zero replay value?
#64theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:41:08 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Apparently a good 2 millions people can enjoy the sequel So your point is invalidated.

And there were several million more people who chose not to buy its sequel after buying the first.

Whose post is invalid?

Such is the case with some sequel. A good 4 millions people didnt get the game. Some are still waiting for a price drop. Other came to places like gamefaqs and decided not to get the game because of what they heard.

Who is still waiting for a price drop? It's dirt cheap now.

And how does that prove your point at all? FFXIII-2 sold terribly for an FF game. It sold way less than half of what the original sold, and that also does not mean that every person that bought it liked it. I bought it, I hated it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#65Panda_KunPosted 1/2/2013 4:41:37 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Only like 1/8 of FF players even care about Gilgamesh. Also you won't destroy this thread I promise this.

Oh snap. He be trash talkin'

Hey panda.

This is driving me nutz. Is this merely another ruse?

Perhaps.
Try and find out.

You been replaced.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#66drsw36Posted 1/2/2013 4:41:44 PM
Vekkerer posted...

That doesn't make any sense. Defenders exist because of haters. So they are responsible for people like ExtremeLight. They are the scourge. If they could just post their opinions once and move away to a board of a game they actually like instead of staying here and provoking fans this board would be so much better.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#67ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:41:51 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Why would someone replay a game with zero replay value?

Don't look at me I only played 13 twice and 13-2 once. and no game have zero replay value.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#68theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:42:34 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

No one bashes for the purpose of bashing. We all have made valid criticisms, you just choose to have your head so far up your derriere that you can't see that.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#69kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 4:42:37 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
You been replaced.

By who?!
#70MagiusNecrosPosted 1/2/2013 4:42:50 PM
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...
If GILGAMESH actually tried in battle he would become the god of the FF universe. Since he has no such desire he acts as a wandering sword collector.

He got beaten by Mog.

Underestimated an entourage of 14 essentially.

I think one guy taking on 14 without morphing is going to constitute a loss.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board