After several months of listening, I still don't understand the hate.

#71kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 4:43:09 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Anyone who "doesn't understand" how these game have been received negatively by a lot of people after these years simply don't want to understand.

Bloody Defenders. People like ExtremeLight is more of a scourge to this board then any "hater".

What? I'm not the one bashing a game for the purpose of bashing. I can defend a game I like when other people come up with the same excuse to hate on a game. I would say play both games again and come back here and give a second opinion but ik most of you won't do it.

Why would someone replay a game with zero replay value?

Don't look at me I only played 13 twice and 13-2 once. and no game have zero replay value.

I had a hard time getting through 13 once, let alone play it a second time.
#72drsw36Posted 1/2/2013 4:43:12 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
So now I'm mad?

Stop assuming things. That makes you just as bad as everyone else on this board.

Then stop acting like you're mad. *sigh*
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#73MysteryVeilPosted 1/2/2013 4:45:47 PM(edited)
There were probably quite a few people who bought it and hated it. (My three siblings, a sister and two brothers, hated it and that's just from one family alone.)

So that two million number of people who bought XIII-2 isn't looking so hot right now.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#74MagiusNecrosPosted 1/2/2013 4:43:37 PM
drsw36 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
So now I'm mad?

Stop assuming things. That makes you just as bad as everyone else on this board.

What is sigh?
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#75theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:44:02 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
drsw36 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
So now I'm mad?

What is sigh?

DID YOU SAY... PSY?!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#76roxas9001Posted 1/2/2013 4:44:09 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Anyone who "doesn't understand" how these game have been received negatively by a lot of people after these years simply don't want to understand.

Bloody Defenders. People like ExtremeLight is more of a scourge to this board then any "hater".

What? I'm not the one bashing a game for the purpose of bashing. I can defend a game I like when other people come up with the same excuse to hate on a game. I would say play both games again and come back here and give a second opinion but ik most of you won't do it.

No one bashes for the purpose of bashing. We all have made valid criticisms, you just choose to have your head so far up your derriere that you can't see that.

lol, complaining about CGI is a valid complaint
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#77MysteryVeilPosted 1/2/2013 4:44:42 PM
drsw36 posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
So now I'm mad?

Stop reading my posts the wrong way.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#78VekkererPosted 1/2/2013 4:44:45 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Who says that I haven't played through them twice?
Even if I haven't, I'm not the kind of indecisive lunatic who has to replay long games multiple times before I make up my mind of them. I can do that after one playthrough, thank you very much.

And now you should prove your first post. Prove that I'm one of "the biggest players in this mind game" as you said in your first post.
Prove it or permanently loose what little credibilitty you have, Defender.

Unlike you, people can have a rational discussion with me, regardless of how they feel about the Lightning Saga. That alone says something. >.>
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#79theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:46:03 PM
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

No one bashes for the purpose of bashing. We all have made valid criticisms, you just choose to have your head so far up your derriere that you can't see that.

lol, complaining about CGI is a valid complaint

Is that all you people can say now? I have made plenty of valid criticisms TODAY and of course, all you guys have to say is "HERP DERP CGI CGI." It makes you look stupid and desperate and that you're lacking an argument.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#80ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:46:34 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Apparently a good 2 millions people can enjoy the sequel So your point is invalidated.

And there were several million more people who chose not to buy its sequel after buying the first.

Whose post is invalid?

Such is the case with some sequel. A good 4 millions people didnt get the game. Some are still waiting for a price drop. Other came to places like gamefaqs and decided not to get the game because of what they heard.

Who is still waiting for a price drop? It's dirt cheap now.

And how does that prove your point at all? FFXIII-2 sold terribly for an FF game. It sold way less than half of what the original sold, and that also does not mean that every person that bought it liked it. I bought it, I hated it.

Oh please it not even close to the worst selling FF game in history. Also I assumed that less then half of 13 players enjoyed the game.So since nearly 3 millions copies sold I can assume based on ur beloved metacritic that the majority of those player enjoy the game. As for price drop these people are waiting till like $15'.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.