#101Iampony1Posted 1/4/2013 12:25:23 AM
Why 4 edits to your first message?
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#102The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:27:46 AM
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...
So yes, i've been pondering other reasons why some people who claim that they are long time fans but hate FF13 because of the same reasons haters had with the PS1 games when those were the new school (square falling apart, bad hero/characters, bad story....) are goth fans or maybe goths themselves.

See i liked the characters in the past games too, but i got tired of the long haired women faced men with short clothes who whined and complained in emo depression as protagonists and antagonist so i thought lightning was nice. Finally, after Terra, they finally became don't to real earth and stopped with the women looking protagonists.

I hope you kids who are complaining and dogging about 13 would try to look things in a more clearer perspective. I feel that some of you maybe bummed because of the lack of cosplay choices for 13, but come on. You guys wore long black dresses with long grey haired wigs with tape in the corner of your eyes + eye liner assist and black lipstick in the past, so what difference would it make wearing a pink wig? Why because you will be inserting tennis balls in your chest to get it over with? Come on man. FF13 is a great jrpg.

There is so much cancer here i want you to be a 911 abortion.

oh man that hurt. Goth.
#103ragnarokiusPosted 1/4/2013 12:29:36 AM
Iampony1 posted...

He's not great at putting words together.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#104HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 12:30:34 AM
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...
So yes, i've been pondering other reasons why some people who claim that they are long time fans but hate FF13 because of the same reasons haters had with the PS1 games when those were the new school (square falling apart, bad hero/characters, bad story....) are goth fans or maybe goths themselves.

See i liked the characters in the past games too, but i got tired of the long haired women faced men with short clothes who whined and complained in emo depression as protagonists and antagonist so i thought lightning was nice. Finally, after Terra, they finally became don't to real earth and stopped with the women looking protagonists.

I hope you kids who are complaining and dogging about 13 would try to look things in a more clearer perspective. I feel that some of you maybe bummed because of the lack of cosplay choices for 13, but come on. You guys wore long black dresses with long grey haired wigs with tape in the corner of your eyes + eye liner assist and black lipstick in the past, so what difference would it make wearing a pink wig? Why because you will be inserting tennis balls in your chest to get it over with? Come on man. FF13 is a great jrpg.

There is so much cancer here i want you to be a 911 abortion.

oh man that hurt. Goth.

The word doesn't hurt, what hurts is all the placenta you had to write in the beginning and make us read it.
#105The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:31:13 AM
I will take you logic killing Goths on!
#106Iampony1Posted 1/4/2013 12:33:43 AM
ragnarokius posted...
Iampony1 posted...

He's not great at putting words together.

I guess he was pondering for a LONG time
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#107Mega_SkrullPosted 1/4/2013 12:34:30 AM
*laughs* Goths? This topic is amusing in a disturbing way.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/20kxa3c.jpg "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M
#108HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 12:35:21 AM
The_Cisco posted...
I will take you logic killing Goths on!

This thing is still trying to communicate with us!
Begone foul creature!
#109The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:38:39 AM
That's all you make up wearing peons got? I dare any of you goths to come to my area and not only will i pop some buzz caps like Sazh but i will sell your "whiner' old games and buy my own kfc.
#110The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:41:19 AM
How can i get accepted by you goths, should i go on and copy paste arguments of past FF's 15 years ago about how Square has fell and how the protagonist and story is boring, uninteresting, etc etc too?