FF13 haters goth fans?

#111HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 1:42:07 AM
The_Cisco posted...
That's all you make up wearing peons got? I dare any of you goths to come to my area and not only will i pop some buzz caps like Sazh but i will sell your "whiner' old games and buy my own kfc.

Try leaving your mouth close at nigh white boy, before your boyfriend tries to fill it up.
#112HitzkolpfPosted 1/4/2013 1:43:43 AM
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...
That's all you make up wearing peons got? I dare any of you goths to come to my area and not only will i pop some buzz caps like Sazh but i will sell your "whiner' old games and buy my own kfc.

Try leaving your mouth close at nigh white boy, before your boyfriend tries to fill it up.

http://i.imgur.com/gFzdD.jpg
#113The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:46:38 AM
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Hey, i'm not white and i'm straight. But nice to know how your imagination goes.. kinda gets me grossed up from goths like you even more.

The only thing you goths are good for is making vs threads about you against furries, jews, and fat anger comic-guys.
#114HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 1:50:15 AM
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Hey, i'm not white and i'm straight. But nice to know how your imagination goes.. kinda gets me grossed up from goths like you even more.

The only thing you goths are good for is making vs threads about you against furries, jews, and fat anger comic-guys.

Why am i a goth again?
I think that group of people actually knows how to write a sentence.
#115The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:53:26 AM
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Why am i a goth again?

Read the entire thread. The guys here who are complaining about the FF13 series (with all their dumb reasoning) are goths. Read and know why. You've spent so much braincells trying to make your pretty little e-thug insults for me, why can't you use atleast 2 % in something intelligent? Come on goth. Ozzy ozborn was ok before, but man his family looked ugly..
#116HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 1:58:48 AM
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Why am i a goth again?

Read the entire thread. The guys here who are complaining about the FF13 series (with all their dumb reasoning) are goths. Read and know why. You've spent so much braincells trying to make your pretty little e-thug insults for me, why can't you use atleast 2 % in something intelligent? Come on goth. Ozzy ozborn was ok before, but man his family looked ugly..

That weird because you cant even use a brain cell to think that i actually liked Final Fantasy 13, i just hate your topic, it looks dumb, in fact its one of the worst ones i seen in months. And im sorry but the only one that tries to hard to sound like a "thug" is the one mentioning KFC in his previous dumb post.
#117The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:11:05 AM(edited)
Harmisto posted...

That weird because you cant even use a brain cell to think that i actually liked Final Fantasy 13, i just hate your topic, it looks dumb, in fact its one of the worst ones i seen in months. And im sorry but the only one that tries to hard to sound like a "thug" is the one mentioning KFC in his previous dumb post.

You look like you're getting worked up with all the "power-thinking" you are doing trying to make a post to toss at me. LMAO. You're e-thug skills suck and you are also an amateur at trying to look bad ass on forums.
So please goth, sit down and buy me my kfc because you are seriously working to hard to make an impressive post. Illogical and uncircumcised goth.
#118VanilleHopenPosted 1/4/2013 2:13:20 AM
goths type in black font.. <====== DAMMit.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#119HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 2:14:58 AM
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...

You look like you're getting worked up with all the "power-thinking" you are doing trying to make a post to toss at me? LMAO. You're e-thug skills suck and you are also an amateur at trying to look bad ass on forums.
So please goth, sit down and buy me my kfc because you are seriously working to hard to make an impressive post. Illogical and uncircumcised goth.

Everything you just wrote, about trying hard to think and trying to hard to look like a bad ass seems to be the problem with this little white boy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65077617/729654363

4 times man, try not hurting your head :)
#120HitzkolpfPosted 1/4/2013 2:17:09 AM
The_Cisco posted...
Harmisto posted...

You look like you're getting worked up with all the "power-thinking" you are doing trying to make a post to toss at me. LMAO. You're e-thug skills suck and you are also an amateur at trying to look bad ass on forums.

I think you've beyond established that you're a black man with horrible grammar and a tendency to constantly ask for fried chicken.

Please leave now before someone gives you an MLK beatdown.