FF13 haters goth fans?

#21theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 3:57:50 PM
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
This is one of the dumbest topics in a while.

No it aint. It's out of curiosity. I mean come on, there has to be a legit reason for FF13 hate. I mean the "square lost it... blahblah" can't be the real reasons because i thought those were 7's complaints back in the day it was still new.

I don't hate FFXIII, however, there are TONS of people with valid complaints. If you can't see that, you're choosing not to see it. XIII has plenty of flaws and it's perfectly reasonable for FF fans to dislike it.

And where does the "goth" and "cosplay" thing come from? Just baseless, idiotic assumptions.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#22kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 3:58:42 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I'm not sure if I know what the hell is going on in here.

TC is a pervert who wants to see us all cosplay.

Then I have to disappoint him as I do not participate in such shenanigans.
#23The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:01:10 PM(edited)
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

No it aint. It's out of curiosity. I mean come on, there has to be a legit reason for FF13 hate. I mean the "square lost it... blahblah" can't be the real reasons because i thought those were 7's complaints back in the day it was still new.

They hate FF13 either because:

1: The game isn't what they expected it to be

2: The game is different than what they expected it to be

I think it's also the lack of cosplay options too. I mean some may not be cool with putting tennis balls in borrowed braziers.

Man, i recall back in the day when i was strolling in some Anime convention. And i saw the back of some "hot" chick who i thought was cosplaying one of the Sakura wars chicks, then as i go around to see this hot chicks face, it was actually a guy cosplaying Squall in his SeeD costume with a sign saying "FF13 WAS A LET DOWN, BAD HERO GO BACK TO MAKING THE REAL HEROES, YOU'RE SLAPPING OUR FACES SQUARE!". So i left.. mad and pissed.
#24InnerscopePosted 1/2/2013 4:02:16 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

I think it's also the lack of cosplay options too. I mean some may not be cool with putting tennis balls in borrowed braziers.

Man, i recall back in the day when i was strolling in some Anime convention. And i saw the back of some "hot" chick who i thought was cosplaying one of the Sakura wars chicks, then as i go around to see this hot chicks face, it was actually a guy cosplaying Squall in his SeeD costume with a sign saying "FF13 WAS A LET DOWN, BAD HERO GO BACK TO MAKING THE REAL HEROES, YOU'RE SLAPPING OUR FACES SQUARE!". So i left.. mad and pissed.

Holy #^$&
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
#25The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:03:06 PM
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Holy #^$&

I know man. Man video game kids these days eh?
#26gjvaquinoPosted 1/2/2013 4:19:10 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

I don't hate FFXIII, however, there are TONS of people with valid complaints. If you can't see that, you're choosing not to see it. XIII has plenty of flaws and it's perfectly reasonable for FF fans to dislike it.

And where does the "goth" and "cosplay" thing come from? Just baseless, idiotic assumptions.

This sums it all up for you.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#27theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:20:11 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

If you're not making that up... I must say I'm surprised. I didn't know losers like that existed.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#28najzerePosted 1/2/2013 4:21:50 PM
Haha this guy goes to anime conventions and is trying to put down anyone else?
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#29InnerscopePosted 1/2/2013 4:23:01 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Innerscope posted...
The_Cisco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

If you're not making that up... I must say I'm surprised. I didn't know losers like that existed.

This planet has male anime fans cosplaying as Sailor Moon, and people ****ing to ponies. Chances are, he didn't make that up.
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
#30theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 4:23:08 PM
najzere posted...
Haha this guy goes to anime conventions and is trying to put down anyone else?

lol, I didn't realize this. TC is trolling.
---