FF13 haters goth fans?

#61ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/2/2013 6:22:41 PM
What is this I don't even......
---
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
#62The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 6:35:54 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I'm not sure if I know what the hell is going on in here.

TC is a pervert who wants to see us all cosplay.

Wanting to see you guys in costumes is perverted? How is that being a pervert? There is no way anybody can perceive that as perverted unless you are the type of cosplayer who actually wears minimum or high body revealing costumes all the time and forgot that there other things to wear.
#63Pirate_DuckPosted 1/2/2013 6:47:25 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Ct9983 posted...
OP is a nut. I'm a goth (leftovers from the 90's, YEAH!) and I like FFXIII. I hate FFXIII-2 and LR looks like a reheated piece of **** to me, but still...

No i'm not. I'm telling the haters here to come out of the Ozborn-Anime Closet and get a grip. Not only are they yapping the same crud that old guys yapped against the PS games (the haters claim to be Squares gold times) but they are promoting that Square should keep entertaining the Goth community. While i loved the abilities of the past protagonist, story wise i never understood what was the big deal about feminine face warriors who are going through memory or emotional crises'. How is that an example of square making greater stories and down grading with 13?

So in other words, these Goth fans are saying that stories are better when we have jpop looking male characters (jpop males wear make up). Come on man. It's either you are playing you know how to understand stories or you just want more Asian Edward Cullens in RPG's.

I'VE READ YOU ALL!

FFIX is considered to be the best FF by many of these "haters". The most "goth" character is Vivi.

Also, FFXIII had Hope in it, right?
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#64Blackmarvel79Posted 1/2/2013 7:05:35 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Stop using the word 'haters'.
It sounds pathetic.

People who dont like and people who never played but dont like. Sound better hater.
---
Currently playing The Mass Effect Trilogy.
#65The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:12:29 PM
Pirate_Duck posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Ct9983 posted...
OP is a nut. I'm a goth (leftovers from the 90's, YEAH!) and I like FFXIII. I hate FFXIII-2 and LR looks like a reheated piece of **** to me, but still...

No i'm not. I'm telling the haters here to come out of the Ozborn-Anime Closet and get a grip. Not only are they yapping the same crud that old guys yapped against the PS games (the haters claim to be Squares gold times) but they are promoting that Square should keep entertaining the Goth community. While i loved the abilities of the past protagonist, story wise i never understood what was the big deal about feminine face warriors who are going through memory or emotional crises'. How is that an example of square making greater stories and down grading with 13?

So in other words, these Goth fans are saying that stories are better when we have jpop looking male characters (jpop males wear make up). Come on man. It's either you are playing you know how to understand stories or you just want more Asian Edward Cullens in RPG's.

I'VE READ YOU ALL!

FFIX is considered to be the best FF by many of these "haters". The most "goth" character is Vivi.

Yeah, but 8 starters hated on 9 during it's release. I'm glad they've matured and accepted it as a great game.

I don't think hope is a goth, he's more of a kid that's going to cross into the doujinshi perv fantasies of going with women who are a couple of years older.
#66Pirate_DuckPosted 1/2/2013 7:41:55 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Pirate_Duck posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Ct9983 posted...

I'VE READ YOU ALL!

Yeah, but 8 starters hated on 9 during it's release. I'm glad they've matured and accepted it as a great game.

I don't think hope is a goth, he's more of a kid that's going to cross into the doujinshi perv fantasies of going with women who are a couple of years older.

I'm a perfect example of the exact opposite to your first point. Also, that point just isn't true. At all. FFIX has always been well regarded, as far as I've seen.

And, what? All Hope did was mope, and then plan murderous revenge on the wrong person. And he is the most closeted gay character in FF since Zell.

And wtf, is doujinshi perv fantasies? How can you level all these Otaku, cosplaying accusations at people without a hint of irony?
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#67theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 7:43:42 PM
I haven't played Zell in a while, so, forgive me for asking this, but how is Zell gay?

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Hope was gay, though. In fact, if he was a real person, I would deem him as gay without even batting an eyelash.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#68HAAH_WAAWPosted 1/2/2013 7:46:28 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Stop using the word 'haters'.
It sounds pathetic.

People who dont like and people who never played but dont like. Sound better hater.

I prefer the term "enlightened individuals."
#69Pirate_DuckPosted 1/2/2013 7:52:34 PM
Firstly, I don't mean for closet gay label to be a put-down, it's just an observation on their characterisation.

Zell's may be reaching, actually, but I do remember some moments when he seemed slightly obsessed with Squall, not to mention his strange relationship with a female admirer.

On Hope, I shall compile evidence over the next couple of days to show ya'll.
---
#70theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 7:55:43 PM
Pirate_Duck posted...
Firstly, I don't mean for closet gay label to be a put-down, it's just an observation on their characterisation.

Zell's may be reaching, actually, but I do remember some moments when he seemed slightly obsessed with Squall, not to mention his strange relationship with a female admirer.

On Hope, I shall compile evidence over the next couple of days to show ya'll.

You don't need evidence, it's just so obvious.

-His looks
-His voice
-The way he acts when he wants to confront Snow
-The way he stomped his foot when Snow said he wanted to protect a l'Cie in the Vestige
-The way he pushed Vanille away

That's about enough, methinks.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin