FF13 haters goth fans?

#81FreakonaIeashPosted 1/3/2013 5:56:53 AM
The_Cisco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Stop using the word 'haters'.
It sounds pathetic.

What's a better word? Criers? I was going to use that but i don't want to insult anybody.

Weepers.
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#82zodiac_swordPosted 1/3/2013 5:59:33 AM
The_Cisco posted...
I was going to use that but i don't want to insult anybody.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#83itis41269Posted 1/3/2013 7:14:21 AM
Ok first of all I was wearing long black dresses and grey wigs long before final fantasy

came out and second i dislike 13 simply because i dont find it enjoyable to play
---
"Big lizard in my backyard, i can't afford to feed him anymore"
#84zombie_basher13Posted 1/3/2013 5:13:22 PM
The_Cisco posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Ct9983 posted...
OP is a nut. I'm a goth (leftovers from the 90's, YEAH!) and I like FFXIII. I hate FFXIII-2 and LR looks like a reheated piece of **** to me, but still...

No i'm not. I'm telling the haters here to come out of the Ozborn-Anime Closet and get a grip. Not only are they yapping the same crud that old guys yapped against the PS games (the haters claim to be Squares gold times) but they are promoting that Square should keep entertaining the Goth community. While i loved the abilities of the past protagonist, story wise i never understood what was the big deal about feminine face warriors who are going through memory or emotional crises'. How is that an example of square making greater stories and down grading with 13?

So in other words, these Goth fans are saying that stories are better when we have jpop looking male characters (jpop males wear make up). Come on man. It's either you are playing you know how to understand stories or you just want more Asian Edward Cullens in RPG's.

I'VE READ YOU ALL!

Yeah, Cloud, Squall, and Zidane all look feminine 'pretty boy' and suffer trauma/memory loss of some kind, along with Terra. Cecil is also like this but his story is a lot better in theory. And then there's Vaan...ugh. No words.

But come on, those are just the main characters. Think about the whole game here. FF6-10 are all way better than XIII, in story and in design. And those days were way better than these present days of MMOs, XIII sequels, and a 3-5 year wait for new main FFs. Right up until XI each came out a year after the last and was of supreme quality. Now look at how much time it takes between main FFs to come out for very questionable quality. And mannn, don't even get me started on Versus and Type 0.

Look, I consider myself a FF hardcore fanboy but even I can see and admit the decline of the series. All true fans should, and that doesn't make us haters. It just means we want good games that are worth our money and patience.

What story? They all had the same main plot "save the world". It was just what from that gave the distinction. LMAO at you goths going all story, you want a story, read a book. Everyone who has said "i see a decline in the series" claims to be a hardcore FF fan.. kid, we had guys like you all over the ff8 boards during it's time.. the time where you were old enough to play video games. Those past People said "i am a hardcore square/FF fan and i see decline" since 7,8,10 where just new.

Goths man.

Did you even read my f***ing post and even attempt to comprehend what I'm saying? It's official, you're trolling.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#85ragnarokiusPosted 1/3/2013 5:17:56 PM
You guys are giving this dude way too much attention.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#86ragnarokiusPosted 1/3/2013 5:19:24 PM
Did you even read my f***ing post and even attempt to comprehend what I'm saying? It's official, you're trolling.

Ya think?

I gathered that from the title.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#87Blackmarvel79Posted 1/3/2013 5:39:03 PM
I tend to think of the passionate haters on this forum looking like Steve Smith if they are a guy and Meg Griffin if their a chick.
---
Currently playing The Mass Effect Trilogy.
#88cescfabregas4Posted 1/3/2013 6:14:47 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
I hate goth...

---
TTT2: Miguel/Michelle,S. Bob/JayCee
PSA: BR: Nathan Drake, Dante
#89The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:02:07 PM
The_Cisco posted...
The_Cisco posted...
Ct9983 posted...
OP is a nut. I'm a goth (leftovers from the 90's, YEAH!) and I like FFXIII. I hate FFXIII-2 and LR looks like a reheated piece of **** to me, but still...

No i'm not. I'm telling the haters here to come out of the Ozborn-Anime Closet and get a grip. Not only are they yapping the same crud that old guys yapped against the PS games (the haters claim to be Squares gold times) but they are promoting that Square should keep entertaining the Goth community. While i loved the abilities of the past protagonist, story wise i never understood what was the big deal about feminine face warriors who are going through memory or emotional crises'. How is that an example of square making greater stories and down grading with 13?

So in other words, these Goth fans are saying that stories are better when we have jpop looking male characters (jpop males wear make up). Come on man. It's either you are playing you know how to understand stories or you just want more Asian Edward Cullens in RPG's.

I'VE READ YOU ALL!

Yeah, Cloud, Squall, and Zidane all look feminine 'pretty boy' and suffer trauma/memory loss of some kind, along with Terra. Cecil is also like this but his story is a lot better in theory. And then there's Vaan...ugh. No words.

But come on, those are just the main characters. Think about the whole game here. FF6-10 are all way better than XIII, in story and in design. And those days were way better than these present days of MMOs, XIII sequels, and a 3-5 year wait for new main FFs. Right up until XI each came out a year after the last and was of supreme quality. Now look at how much time it takes between main FFs to come out for very questionable quality. And mannn, don't even get me started on Versus and Type 0.

Look, I consider myself a FF hardcore fanboy but even I can see and admit the decline of the series. All true fans should, and that doesn't make us haters. It just means we want good games that are worth our money and patience.

What story? They all had the same main plot "save the world". It was just what from that gave the distinction. LMAO at you goths going all story, you want a story, read a book. Everyone who has said "i see a decline in the series" claims to be a hardcore FF fan.. kid, we had guys like you all over the ff8 boards during it's time.. the time where you were old enough to play video games. Those past People said "i am a hardcore square/FF fan and i see decline" since 7,8,10 where just new.

Goths man.

Yes. I did. I additionally read in between the lines. The whole "oh but the story..." thing is one of the most bogus arguments ever made because for damn sure you couldn't understand any of the stories. They were all the same just with different types of obstacles and reasons. FF's main story was always about saving the world from ending. Come on goth. Listen to chemical romance and fight furries instead of talking about stories as a reason.
#90The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:04:14 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
I tend to think of the passionate haters on this forum looking like Steve Smith if they are a guy and Meg Griffin if their a chick.

With Goth make up. I mean come on. I can't be the only one who can see such similarities between Goths or Goth fans with people who don't like 13 because of "Story, characters.....".