FF13 haters goth fans?

#91HitzkolpfPosted 1/3/2013 7:13:24 PM
The_Cisco posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
I tend to think of the passionate haters on this forum looking like Steve Smith if they are a guy and Meg Griffin if their a chick.

With Goth make up. I mean come on. I can't be the only one who can see such similarities between Goths or Goth fans with people who don't like 13 because of "Story, characters.....".

Kind of an attention whore, aren't you?
#92The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:14:54 PM
No. This is the FF13 board aint it? Wouldn't the goths who whine and complain about this game being bad be attention whores?
#93ragnarokiusPosted 1/3/2013 8:17:41 PM
The_Cisco posted...
No. This is the FF13 board aint it? Wouldn't the goths who whine and complain about this game being bad be attention whores?

Only if they make topics that only serve to cause an argument that is irrelevant to the game. Kind of like this one.

Yes. I did. I additionally read in between the lines. The whole "oh but the story..." thing is one of the most bogus arguments ever made because for damn sure you couldn't understand any of the stories. They were all the same just with different types of obstacles and reasons. FF's main story was always about saving the world from ending. Come on goth. Listen to chemical romance and fight furries instead of talking about stories as a reason.

You really shouldn't be talking about 'bogus arguments' considering the straw man in your OP.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#94HitzkolpfPosted 1/3/2013 8:18:26 PM
The_Cisco posted...

You seem to really hate 'goths'. What, did they bleed in your cereal or something.
#95The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 9:33:14 PM
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Only if they make topics that only serve to cause an argument that is irrelevant to the game. Kind of like this one.

Yes. I did. I additionally read in between the lines. The whole "oh but the story..." thing is one of the most bogus arguments ever made because for damn sure you couldn't understand any of the stories. They were all the same just with different types of obstacles and reasons. FF's main story was always about saving the world from ending. Come on goth. Listen to chemical romance and fight furries instead of talking about stories as a reason.

You really shouldn't be talking about 'bogus arguments' considering the straw man in your OP.

Come on man. Those goths never gave any compelling reason to trounce around going old-school is cool with all the "square dropped..." crap. Since those reason where used by older goths during the time of the PS1 era.

Call it straw man or not. But today's goths are jokes as the past goths.
#96ragnarokiusPosted 1/3/2013 9:54:37 PM(edited)
The_Cisco posted...
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Come on man. Those goths never gave any compelling reason to trounce around going old-school is cool with all the "square dropped..." crap. Since those reason where used by older goths during the time of the PS1 era.

Are you a troll or a gimmick? Your responses range from irrelevant to borderline incoherent. I can't tell if you're just trolling or pretending to be stupid.

Like which one is your thing.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#97Nuck-chorrisPosted 1/3/2013 9:56:30 PM
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...

Are you a troll or a gimmick? Your responses range from irrelevant to borderline incoherent. I can't tell if you're just trolling or pretending to be stupid.

I think his thing is the thong song.
---
Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.
#98HitzkolpfPosted 1/3/2013 10:38:59 PM
Nuck-chorris posted...
ragnarokius posted...

I think his thing is the thong song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
#99The_Cisco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 11:27:48 PM
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...
ragnarokius posted...
The_Cisco posted...

does it matter? No matter what you goths want to say, my words are pure truth. Haters will hate sure, but at least it's not based on goth-esque crap.
#100HarmistoPosted 1/4/2013 1:19:10 AM
The_Cisco posted...
So yes, i've been pondering other reasons why some people who claim that they are long time fans but hate FF13 because of the same reasons haters had with the PS1 games when those were the new school (square falling apart, bad hero/characters, bad story....) are goth fans or maybe goths themselves.

See i liked the characters in the past games too, but i got tired of the long haired women faced men with short clothes who whined and complained in emo depression as protagonists and antagonist so i thought lightning was nice. Finally, after Terra, they finally became don't to real earth and stopped with the women looking protagonists.

I hope you kids who are complaining and dogging about 13 would try to look things in a more clearer perspective. I feel that some of you maybe bummed because of the lack of cosplay choices for 13, but come on. You guys wore long black dresses with long grey haired wigs with tape in the corner of your eyes + eye liner assist and black lipstick in the past, so what difference would it make wearing a pink wig? Why because you will be inserting tennis balls in your chest to get it over with? Come on man. FF13 is a great jrpg.

There is so much cancer here i want you to be a 911 abortion.