I actually liked Final Fantasy 13.

#21TheSpiralQueenPosted 1/2/2013 8:21:57 PM
I liked FFXIII. It was a good game (the gameplay was very fun and the story was interesting) om my opinion. I'm happy with how it ended and I honestly didn't bother with its sequel.
---
"If GF immediately jumps to Gen 6, I will facepalm with the force of a supernova." - Reborn_Sigma
#22Chocotastic3000Posted 1/2/2013 8:31:43 PM
TheSpiralQueen posted...
I liked FFXIII. It was a good game (the gameplay was very fun and the story was interesting) om my opinion. I'm happy with how it ended and I honestly didn't bother with its sequel.

I played both and enjoyed both, despite XIII-2's ending. I agree with you about the ending part though. It would been a happier ending if SE would have just left it with XIII. I mean...Lightning sure looked happy to me.

:)
#23Diablo56789Posted 1/2/2013 8:33:04 PM
The complaints about the game (as one person said)

-horrible story
-horrible. blah blah blah

can be said about so many FF games, that's what I don't get, let's pretend none of the older games had that so it makes FFXIII seem worse? you're telling me no other FF game has the same faults?
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#24badboyPosted 1/2/2013 8:37:08 PM(edited)
I liked it but I would rank it as the 11th best FF game.
#25theofficefan99Posted 1/2/2013 8:39:59 PM
Diablo56789 posted...

-horrible story

can be said about so many FF games, that's what I don't get, let's pretend none of the older games had that so it makes FFXIII seem worse? you're telling me no other FF game has the same faults?

I really like XIII and I can understand why there are people who hate it. You are choosing to ignore the valid criticisms towards XIII.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#26kupo1705Posted 1/2/2013 8:43:18 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Diablo56789 posted...

-horrible story

I really like XIII and I can understand why there are people who hate it. You are choosing to ignore the valid criticisms towards XIII.

Ignoring valid criticism is what this board does best.
#27Pirate_DuckPosted 1/2/2013 8:44:56 PM
Diablo56789 posted...

-horrible story

Not to the same degree, and none of the others removed massive amounts of established gameplay elements in order to tell this crappier-than-usual story.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#28Zero280Posted 1/2/2013 8:50:53 PM(edited)
Well you're not the only one who liked it. I actually thought it was a pretty fun game overall, although I got to admit it was a little too linear for its own good but despite all the issues it has It's really not a bad game.

I believe I clocked around a good 99-100 hours or so on it and maxed the crystarium/completed all the side missions. Good times.
---
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
#29Terrene07Posted 1/2/2013 8:55:40 PM
:o
#30Devil_wings00Posted 1/2/2013 9:08:05 PM
It's just one long hallway. Every fight you have is just there so you are at the level the game wants you to be when you run into the next boss. It just takes all the elements of a jrpg and breaks them down to there most basic components to the point where it's barely a game anymore. If you like a game that virtually is just a hallway with FMV's I guess that's fine but you could just go watch a movie while mashing X too ;p

All that said I don't really care if you enjoyed it. I'm glad someone did.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.