Will Lightning be able to jump freely during battles?

#61dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:31:13 PM
MMX377 posted...
MMX377 facepalms at dils-d

It's not very effective...
---
Once every third month I look moderately attractive. I take great pride in this fact.
#62LolOkayPosted 1/3/2013 10:00:53 PM
HAAH_WAAW posted...
LolOkay posted...
arvilino posted...
I think it was recently confirmed there is free movement. it just wasn't visible in the trailer because it only showed Lightning attacking enemies.

Really? Source please? I'm not sure if new information has come out but I'm talking based on this interview: http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=4060#more-4060

Abe says that range will not affect the outcome of a battle. For example, if you select “Attack” Lightning will move automatically.

Though I guess we may still be able to move Lightning, and the commands themselves induce automated movement. But I really doubt that, seems pointless to add free movement but not link them to actions.

While the name of LRFFXIII’s combat system has yet to find a name for itself, it’s tentatively being referred to as “sugoi ATB,” or rather something along the lines of “amazing ATB.” Commands can be set up and mapped to face buttons, combined with action elements such as real-time blocking and direct control over Lightning’s movement.

http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=4014

Funny how both are from the same website, but the interview I quoted is more recent. It's also a direct quote from Yuji Abe, your quote could be what the article writers interpreted.

But like I said, I haven't ruled anything out yet.
#63FishermanFriendPosted 1/4/2013 6:24:21 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
dils-d posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Since your lord and master Toridumbass forces her down our throats since 2008.

Don't play the games then.

Geez.

What do I do if I want something else from them and all they give me is more Lightning?

You go back and play FF7 since that's obviously what you want.
#64zodiac_swordPosted 1/4/2013 6:31:29 AM
FishermanFriend posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
dils-d posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Since your lord and master Toridumbass forces her down our throats since 2008.

Don't play the games then.

Geez.

What do I do if I want something else from them and all they give me is more Lightning?

You go back and play FF7 since that's obviously what you want.

Not it isn't. 7 is 7, and no other game will be 7. That game has never stopped me from enjoying any other game, JRPG, or FF. If I hate 13, it's because of 13, and giving me more 13 to me isn't gonna make me like it more.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?