Sooo... *FFXIII/FXIII-2 Spoilers*

#1SweGabePosted 1/4/2013 5:38:49 PM
No seriously, the game takes place 500 years after the end of FFXIII-2, which in turn had its final battle take place 500 years after FFXIII.
This mean Fang and Vanille has been in crystal stasis for 1000 years, Serah has been dead for 500 years and...Noel, Snow, Zazh and Hope hasn't done anything to save the world in those 500 years? Or what HAVE they been doing all this time?
#2ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/4/2013 5:39:38 PM
Zazh?
---
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
#3sicko26usPosted 1/4/2013 5:42:12 PM
SweGabe posted...
No seriously, the game takes place 500 years after the end of FFXIII-2, which in turn had its final battle take place 500 years after FFXIII.
This mean Fang and Vanille has been in crystal stasis for 1000 years, Serah has been dead for 500 years and...Noel, Snow, Zazh and Hope hasn't done anything to save the world in those 500 years? Or what HAVE they been doing all this time?

Stop thinking about it, the more you think about it the stupider it becomes. Toriyama did not intend to make two more games so it's not like he had a roadmap of where the story was going, he is winging it. Crap I just read that Snow (who can travel through time and has tattoo powers) is stuck in the coliseum. How does that make sense?
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#4roxas9001Posted 1/4/2013 5:43:10 PM
SweGabe posted...
This mean Fang and Vanille has been in crystal stasis for 1000 years, Serah has been dead for 500 years and...Noel, Snow, Sazh and Hope hasn't done anything to save the world in those 500 years? Or what HAVE they been doing all this time?

3 humans & 1 L'Cie vs who knows what= team 1 dying.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#5HAAH_WAAWPosted 1/4/2013 5:47:33 PM
SweGabe posted...
Noel, Snow, Zazh and Hope hasn't done anything to save the world in those 500 years? Or what HAVE they been doing all this time?

We don't know. The game isn't out yet.
#6ExtremeLightPosted 1/4/2013 5:49:08 PM
SweGabe posted...

First, we don't know if it have been 500 years.
2nd, We don't know if Feng and Vanille are decrystallized.
But to answer your question, Snow is outside of time so he might be stuck there. But it might be safe to assume that they did nothing. Note, no one except lightning know the world is ending in 13 days.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#7sicko26usPosted 1/4/2013 5:58:48 PM(edited)
ExtremeLight posted...
SweGabe posted...

But to answer your question, Snow is outside of time so he might be stuck there.

How in the heck did he get stuck???? He has a fricken tattoo, can travel through time and didn't complete whatever his mission was. So worst case scenario he should have turned into a monster. Best case scenario whatever god gave him the brand could have sent him somewhere were he could complete his mission.

Did I mention Toriyama sucks?
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#8roxas9001Posted 1/4/2013 6:01:35 PM
sicko26us posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
SweGabe posted...

But to answer your question, Snow is outside of time so he might be stuck there.

How in the heck did he get stuck???? He has a fricken tattoo, can travel through time and didn't complete whatever his mission was. So worst case scenario he should have turned into a monster. Best case scenario whatever god gave him the brand could have sent him somewhere were he could complete his mission.

Did you watch or play his DLC, it explains why he's trapped.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#9ExtremeLightPosted 1/4/2013 6:05:30 PM
roxas9001 posted...
sicko26us posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
SweGabe posted...

He's obviously a troll.

@sicko: Think about this if he was outside of time while the chaos leaked through to Pulse, and the time portals closed, how is he to go anyway? Oh did I mention that time no longer run as it should.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#10sicko26usPosted 1/4/2013 6:06:16 PM
roxas9001 posted...
sicko26us posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
SweGabe posted...

No, why would I pay for DLC for a game I can't stand the story to? Is there a youtube video that explains why he took time off from his time sensitive mission to go to the coliseum in the first place?
---