Place your dates on this game coming out..

#21madapocketPosted 1/5/2013 4:44:51 AM
ayaloren posted...
madapocket posted...
Didn't he already have one?

I mean... he did have some sort of monologue in the trailer, nobody even seems to notice that.

But pocket... Ugh.

But...
---
I'm a demented fangirl who doesn't care about anything but satisfying my own gluttony.
#22FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 4:45:36 AM
madapocket posted...
ayaloren posted...
madapocket posted...
Didn't he already have one?

I mean... he did have some sort of monologue in the trailer, nobody even seems to notice that.

But pocket... Ugh.

But...

It's time to face the music, NOBODY LIKES HOPE.

A-HAHAHAHA-HA-HAHAHA-HAAAA...

*cough*
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#23madapocketPosted 1/5/2013 4:47:15 AM
Meh.

Nobody likes Lezard.
---
I'm a demented fangirl who doesn't care about anything but satisfying my own gluttony.
#24FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 4:50:51 AM
madapocket posted...
Meh.

Nobody likes Lezard.

Yeah, they don't like him.

As opposed to Hope, who is being HATED.

*insert a lot of H and A in here*
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#25madapocketPosted 1/5/2013 4:51:38 AM
But you didn't say everybody hates Hope.
---
#26FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 4:53:11 AM
I just did.

One step ahead.
---
#27madapocketPosted 1/5/2013 4:53:39 AM
S-shut up!
---
#28kupo1705Posted 1/5/2013 4:53:49 AM
Hope is the bestest character evar.
#29FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 4:54:24 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Hope is the bestest character evar.

Suck up.
---
#30samuraiman26Posted 1/5/2013 4:59:09 AM
I personally think that Q1- early Q2 2013 are WAY to early. You have to have a market campaign.

Yes, it is low budget title, but SE doesn't announce the release date for only 2 months away. They give you at least 4-5 months before release date to tell you the date.

SE isn't stupid to only give consumers a 2 month rest period with so far only 1 trailer.