Will Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's story be better than FF6's story.

#11theofficefan99Posted 1/5/2013 2:53:24 PM
sicko26us posted...
Not a chance, even if another writer writes the story the two game source material screwed everything up so badly there is no way the story can possibly be any good., let alone be better than anything.

Everyone who said "Yes" in this topic was sarcastic. Everyone knows that the story in this game will be a joke.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#12Elice_CarolPosted 1/5/2013 2:54:48 PM
Everyone who said "Yes" in this topic was sarcastic. Everyone knows that the story in this game will be a joke.

Are you calling my theories a joke?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#13FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 2:57:27 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

I higly doubt anyone actually cared to read them.
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#14kupo1705Posted 1/5/2013 2:58:00 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

0wn3d
#15devotedislamfanPosted 1/5/2013 2:59:49 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

XD ouch
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.
#16FreakonaIeashPosted 1/5/2013 3:01:02 PM
Hey now, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I just noticed a pattern that any theory topic is being turned into something else after 10+ posts.
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#17Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:05:01 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

DIDN'T READ LOL

http://i.imgur.com/m86Vz.gif
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#18chaosflame108Posted 1/5/2013 3:07:36 PM
Of course it will, FF6's actual plot is very thin. It's "great" story mostly comes from the backstory of the original characters. These side stories aren't relevant to the plot, the exception being Terra.

Also, the second half of the game is entirely filler. -__-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#19AlareiPosted 1/5/2013 3:22:26 PM
It could well be. It's not like FFVI is some kind of gold standard in the story department, it's actually quite bland IMO. Very few of the XIII universe characters can stand up to the likes of Celes, Shadow or Cyan though.
#20The_Undying_84Posted 1/5/2013 10:41:06 PM
No, I'm not even a particular fan of VI's story but there is no way that any sequel to XIII-2 could have a remotely decent story.
---
PSN: TheUndying84