This FFXIII video is how I view officefan...

#21TehAssasinPosted 1/5/2013 6:51:06 PM
theofficefan99 is smart for hating on bad games like FFXIII-2, and support games that are actually high in demand by fans, not those cheap, low budget sequels to shaky title in the franchise.
#22ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 6:59:01 PM
TehAssasin posted...
theofficefan99 is smart for hating on bad games like FFXIII-2, and support games that are actually high in demand by fans, not those cheap, low budget sequels to shaky title in the franchise.

Uh, are you really defending him? More than half this board will tell you otherwise. Sure he may bash games like 13-2 and 14, but he take it a little too far. Heck he even bashed LR based on merely the trailer.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#23kupo1705Posted 1/5/2013 7:04:38 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
TehAssasin posted...

Uh, are you really defending him? More than half this board will tell you otherwise. Sure he may bash games like 13-2 and 14, but he take it a little too far. Heck he even bashed LR based on merely the trailer.

Isn't that what a trailer is for?
To show what the game will be like?
#24TehAssasinPosted 1/5/2013 7:13:39 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
TehAssasin posted...

I don't defend him when he makes exaggerated complaints on some of the Tales titles, but even he realizes the fault within FFXIII and of course its sequels, as any rational JRPG lover should. Also like kupo1705 mentioned, trailer is there for a reason. Sure the game might play a little different than what's shown but it is a fairly accurate representation of what game will be like.

Pretty sure officefan wants Lightning Returns to be good/decent as well, but it does not change the fact that it's games like these that inevitably halt the progress of Versus XIII which is announced more than six years ago.
#25ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:31:36 PM
TehAssasin posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
TehAssasin posted...

I don't defend him when he makes exaggerated complaints on some of the Tales titles, but even he realizes the fault within FFXIII and of course its sequels, as any rational JRPG lover should. Also like kupo1705 mentioned, trailer is there for a reason. Sure the game might play a little different than what's shown but it is a fairly accurate representation of what game will be like.

Pretty sure officefan wants Lightning Returns to be good/decent as well, but it does not change the fact that it's games like these that inevitably halt the progress of Versus XIII which is announced more than six years ago.

I recognized the faults of 13 and 13-2 but I don't go out of my way to bash it every single day. And most of the "faults" of both game are really based on opinions nothing more.
As for trailer he said that the dialogue is terrible and Luxerion is bland based on 2 minute of gameplay. And he says the story is going to be terrible base on nothing.

I seriously doubt officefan could care less if LR turn out to be successful. He will feel the story (if it turned out to be good) is a bunch of "asspull" because he couldn't "foreshadowed" them. There is no halt to the production of Versus. There are like three different teams working on three different FF. The only thing halted really is Versus being released later this year (jury still out on that one though).
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#26kupo1705Posted 1/5/2013 7:39:31 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
I recognized the faults of 13 and 13-2 but I don't go out of my way to bash it every single day. And most of the "faults" of both game are really based on opinions nothing more.
As for trailer he said that the dialogue is terrible and Luxerion is bland based on 2 minute of gameplay. And he says the story is going to be terrible base on nothing.

I seriously doubt officefan could care less if LR turn out to be successful. He will feel the story (if it turned out to be good) is a bunch of "asspull" because he couldn't "foreshadowed" them. There is no halt to the production of Versus. There are like three different teams working on three different FF. The only thing halted really is Versus being released later this year (jury still out on that one though).

You don't bash them because you like them.
Saying they're opinions really doesn't change anything.
It's easy to nullify any kind of criticism by just saying 'That's your opinion'.
If they're backed up by rational arguments, there's truth to them.

He says the story will be terrible based on everything we've seen so far.
That includes all the information we have about LR, but also XIII and XIII-2.
#27ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:08:01 PM
kupo1705 posted...

He says the story will be terrible based on everything we've seen so far.
That includes all the information we have about LR, but also XIII and XIII-2.

The story of 13 is completely different from the story of 13-2. Most likely LR will be by no mean similar to the other stories. Again you can't base a game by it past. Madden and CoD had proven that.
---
#28HitzkolpfPosted 1/5/2013 8:14:02 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Hitler's points make more sense that OfficeFan's.

That's funny, because your sentence doesn't even make sense.

*than

Also, TC, how many times are you going to post dumb Hitler videos? I haven't watched any of them, and I won't any time soon.

0wned. It's reading your posts that did the damage.

That... wasn't being "owned" at all. This is the second time you have made a dumb error whilst trying to insult me and you have tried to save face. Pathetic.

It's jfielding derp.

He shoots himself in the feet almost every time he opens his mouth... or types a defense/comeback/pathetic post of self-assurance.
#29hyro56Posted 1/5/2013 8:26:26 PM
I guess the TC hasn't been Born Anew.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#30ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:56:39 PM
hyro56 posted...
I guess the TC hasn't been Born Anew.

It's amazing. I only see people who doesn't like the game says stuff from the game. Amazing. Unless of course you actually liked the game then I'm wrong.
---