This FFXIII video is how I view officefan...

#41ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:33:43 PM
Iampony1 posted...
Romangelo posted...
"Nomura is the lifestream of SE"

kill yourself, Hitler.

Does that count as spoilers?

For anyone who feel asleep during WWII history lessons.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#42MoogleCakePosted 1/5/2013 10:43:08 PM
evilvergil posted...
I guess this is just me misinterpreting things, but he does defend the haters while doing what i listed above.

I've only really seen him on friendly terms with Kupo. I don't think there's a black or white when it comes to like/dislike here. Most people are in the middle (though leaning on skepticism) and are just waiting for more info. There's a lot of bickering yeah, but that's mostly because of the regulars baiting each other with provocative threads. I'm fairly new to the board though, so my perception may be skewed.
#43ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:44:34 PM
MoogleCake posted...
evilvergil posted...
I guess this is just me misinterpreting things, but he does defend the haters while doing what i listed above.

I've only really seen him on friendly terms with Kupo. I don't think there's a black or white when it comes to like/dislike here. Most people are in the middle (though leaning on skepticism) and are just waiting for more info. There's a lot of bickering yeah, but that's mostly because of the regulars baiting each other with provocative threads. I'm fairly new to the board though, so my perception may be skewed.

No you're pretty much right. Except the middle only care about Versus really and the other two are either dissing this game or defending it.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#44MoogleCakePosted 1/5/2013 10:52:41 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
No you're pretty much right. Except the middle only care about Versus really and the other two are either dissing this game or defending it.

Haha. Well I can't say I don't like the place. Aside from thread derails I think the users here are pretty alright.
#45theofficefan99Posted 1/5/2013 10:57:03 PM
evilvergil posted...
Its funny, i this video describes theofficefan perfectly. He goes around bashing and calling people who like ff13 "fanboys", yet he's acting like a big fanboy himself. Just goes to show how big of a crybaby he really is.

...I like FFXIII myself; I just know that it has a lot of flaws and people who pretend that it doesn't piss me off.

I also know that this series has high standards, and crap like XIII-2, LR, and Toriyama just don't cut it, and they make me angry, and people that support it make me angry, because this is ridiculous, and almost no one wants this. Games like this and XIII-2 are why Final Fantasy is a laughingstock now.

So, excuse me for being a "crybaby," but I care about this series, and I care about a lot of the IP's that Square Enix is ruining. If you have a problem with it, deal with it, or put me on ignore. I couldn't care less.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#46evilvergilPosted 1/5/2013 11:08:48 PM
MoogleCake posted...
evilvergil posted...

Im kinda new to these boards aswell, and from what iv seen there seems to be alot of negativity between the LS "haters" and the "fanboys". Most topics seem to be one or the either baiting each other into arguments like you said. Ive only seen a few topics having legitimate discussions about the game, that is until someone makes an obnoxious comment, therefore starting a fanwar between either whether the LS games are good or not, the usual "my favorite FF is better than yours", or the "its my opinion so im right and you are wrong". Of course i could be wrong.
#47MoogleCakePosted 1/5/2013 11:19:03 PM
evilvergil posted...
Im kinda new to these boards aswell, and from what iv seen there seems to be alot of negativity between the LS "haters" and the "fanboys". Most topics seem to be one or the either baiting each other into arguments like you said. Ive only seen a few topics having legitimate discussions about the game, that is until someone makes an obnoxious comment, therefore starting a fanwar between either whether the LS games are good or not, the usual "my favorite FF is better than yours", or the "its my opinion so im right and you are wrong". Of course i could be wrong.

I do see that, but I chalk it up to the regular users of the board doing what they do. When they aren't arguing or trolling they do post some interesting stuff. I'm probably just being super positive, but I like to see the good in people. Also some of the arguing is pretty funny to read.
#48evilvergilPosted 1/5/2013 11:20:45 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
evilvergil posted...
Its funny, i this video describes theofficefan perfectly. He goes around bashing and calling people who like ff13 "fanboys", yet he's acting like a big fanboy himself. Just goes to show how big of a crybaby he really is.

...I like FFXIII myself; I just know that it has a lot of flaws and people who pretend that it doesn't piss me off.

I also know that this series has high standards, and crap like XIII-2, LR, and Toriyama just don't cut it, and they make me angry, and people that support it make me angry, because this is ridiculous, and almost no one wants this. Games like this and XIII-2 are why Final Fantasy is a laughingstock now.

So, excuse me for being a "crybaby," but I care about this series, and I care about a lot of the IP's that Square Enix is ruining. If you have a problem with it, deal with it, or put me on ignore. I couldn't care less.

See thats the problem, you attack anybody who dont agree with your views. Im all for you having your opinions, as you are entitled to one, but its the way you are doing it that is completely childish and idiotic. That is why im calling you out. Idk if you've noticed but people do like these games*gasp*, shocking right? And if you have a problem with it, then deal with it.
#49JaylesseePosted 1/5/2013 11:23:14 PM
In other words..very, very angry. Cool.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#50theofficefan99Posted 1/5/2013 11:27:09 PM
evilvergil posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
evilvergil posted...

See thats the problem, you attack anybody who dont agree with your views. Im all for you having your opinions, as you are entitled to one, but its the way you are doing it that is completely childish and idiotic. That is why im calling you out. Idk if you've noticed but people do like these games*gasp*, shocking right? And if you have a problem with it, then deal with it.

Most people don't. That is why there was a massive decline from XIII's sales to XIII-2's sales. And sorry, but I have said this yesterday, but I don't respect anyone who loved XIII-2 and is looking forward to this game like it's going to be amazing. I'm being honest. If that makes me look like an ass, then so be it. I'm only being honest. This series is a laughingstock because of these games.

I am dealing with it, by criticizing this game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin