This FFXIII video is how I view officefan...

#51HitzkolpfPosted 1/6/2013 3:29:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52Elice_CarolPosted 1/6/2013 6:01:59 AM
*finally replies to OP*

Lovely to hear that it's snowy, EL. Hasn't snowed here once this winter, in fact, it's rather humid.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#53evilvergilPosted 1/6/2013 2:38:26 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
evilvergil posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
evilvergil posted...
Its funny, i this video describes theofficefan perfectly. He goes around bashing and calling people who like ff13 "fanboys", yet he's acting like a big fanboy himself. Just goes to show how big of a crybaby he really is.

...I like FFXIII myself; I just know that it has a lot of flaws and people who pretend that it doesn't piss me off.

I also know that this series has high standards, and crap like XIII-2, LR, and Toriyama just don't cut it, and they make me angry, and people that support it make me angry, because this is ridiculous, and almost no one wants this. Games like this and XIII-2 are why Final Fantasy is a laughingstock now.

So, excuse me for being a "crybaby," but I care about this series, and I care about a lot of the IP's that Square Enix is ruining. If you have a problem with it, deal with it, or put me on ignore. I couldn't care less.

See thats the problem, you attack anybody who dont agree with your views. Im all for you having your opinions, as you are entitled to one, but its the way you are doing it that is completely childish and idiotic. That is why im calling you out. Idk if you've noticed but people do like these games*gasp*, shocking right? And if you have a problem with it, then deal with it.

Most people don't. That is why there was a massive decline from XIII's sales to XIII-2's sales. And sorry, but I have said this yesterday, but I don't respect anyone who loved XIII-2 and is looking forward to this game like it's going to be amazing. I'm being honest. If that makes me look like an ass, then so be it. I'm only being honest. This series is a laughingstock because of these games.

I am dealing with it, by criticizing this game.

Lol using sales to determine whether people like a game or not. Alot of people loved Okami, yet it sold poorly, same with the first Bayonetta, which was why Sega canned the sequel, and if it wasnt for Nintendo reviving the project, it still would have been dead.

Sounds to me like you arent dealing with it very well, since you are constantly moaning and whining about it everytime someone says something you dont like. But please do keep crying, your tears are delicious:D.
#54evilvergilPosted 1/6/2013 2:40:06 PM
Hitzkolpf posted...
evilvergil posted...
Also is it just me or does Hitzkolpf usually start off a post by insulting someone, while ranting about how said person is a hypocrite or a circlejerker all while meatriding theofficefan?

Me, meatriding the CGI lover? That's gold coming from you, circlejerkervergil.

Read my previous response to that circlejerkerHitzkolpf
#55ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:50:25 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
*finally replies to OP*

Lovely to hear that it's snowy, EL. Hasn't snowed here once this winter, in fact, it's rather humid.

Well it was snowing like crazy. But it melt as quickly as it came. We are still waiting for the big one. Climate change have a very odd effect on my location. Apperntly every other part of the state got snow except us and we're like the northmost part of the state.

@officefan: It ok when you critize but listen to yourself. You're bashing a game that's not even out yet. Sure it have the same people working on it but thing can change. There is already 2 major changes as seen and the trailer/screenshots. The other is yet to come. I have no problem with you bashing 13-2 though, but come on, LR? Seriously? If you don't like the game then don't buy it or even talk about it until you see several reviews and decide to buy it. This may be a Discussion Board for LR but the game isn't even out yet.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#56kirusuPosted 1/6/2013 4:31:26 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
*finally replies to OP*

Well it was snowing like crazy. But it melt as quickly as it came. We are still waiting for the big one. Climate change have a very odd effect on my location. Apperntly every other part of the state got snow except us and we're like the northmost part of the state.

@officefan: It ok when you critize but listen to yourself. You're bashing a game that's not even out yet. Sure it have the same people working on it but thing can change. There is already 2 major changes as seen and the trailer/screenshots. The other is yet to come. I have no problem with you bashing 13-2 though, but come on, LR? Seriously? If you don't like the game then don't buy it or even talk about it until you see several reviews and decide to buy it. This may be a Discussion Board for LR but the game isn't even out yet.

not defending officefan but he has a point in some cases. when a game comes out it an pratically be either intersting or garbage. thats what a trailer is for just as kupo posted. i agree the final fantasy franchise is a laughing stock. you guys are taking this guy too seriously. just laugh at his opinion and move on lol
---
gamefaqs. home of the funny and source of information.
#57MoogleCakePosted 1/6/2013 7:06:16 PM
kirusu posted...
not defending officefan but he has a point in some cases. when a game comes out it an pratically be either intersting or garbage. thats what a trailer is for just as kupo posted. i agree the final fantasy franchise is a laughing stock. you guys are taking this guy too seriously. just laugh at his opinion and move on lol

I think the beef most people (the ones that have gotten into arguments with him) have with office is not that he attacks/criticizes games, but that he attacks the people who like them. He stated earlier that anyone who says they like XIII-2 or are looking forward to LR make him angry. This is just entertainment, and is nothing to get worked up about. I don't agree with how people attack him in turn either, it just perpetuates it.
#58da_illest101Posted 1/6/2013 11:29:05 PM
wow that video was spot on
#59shadowSEXilPosted 1/7/2013 1:17:28 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Blah, blah, blah... (repeated statement)

This is really mature.
#60Elice_CarolPosted 1/7/2013 1:23:22 PM

We don't really care if it's a laughing stock or not, but some people here genuinely wish to discuss the game and we fe-

Yeah, you've got a point actually. The silent treatment will do office a world of good.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/