Will Lightning go back to Claire in this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will Lightning go back to Claire in this?
3 years ago#1
Hearing her respond with 'Lightning' when someone asks her name sounds really stupid.
3 years ago#2
Probably in the ending she'll say to Serah '...call me Claire', and the game will end.
---
Xbox Live: jfielding95
PSN: jfielding95 *new account
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Probably in the ending she'll say to Serah '...call me Claire', and the game will end.

If Serah turned out to be alive.

I hope she doesn't, but I highly doubt it. I'm about 90% certain she'll revive by endgame.

I think she will show up as a spirit. Since Snow is also outside of time, he will probably say something like I found Serah wandering through the crux if that note from Serah's future self is anything to go by.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#6
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

If Serah turned out to be alive.

I hope she doesn't, but I highly doubt it. I'm about 90% certain she'll revive by endgame.

I think she will show up as a spirit. Since Snow is also outside of time, he will probably say something like I found Serah wandering through the crux if that note from Serah's future self is anything to go by.

They'll find out some way to bring her back, Lightning's happiness depends on it. I'd rather she stayed dead, but chances are that won't happen since Serah shares the same characteristics as Yeul, who also is reborn.
---
3 years ago#7
^True. But no one can be "born" again in this world. I seriously doubt she will be in the game as a human though.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#8
ExtremeLight posted...
^True. But no one can be "born" again in this world. I seriously doubt she will be in the game as a human though.

The world won't stay like that forever, Lightning is 'liberating souls and sending them to the new world' isn't she? Can't she just liberate and send Serah's soul?
---
3 years ago#9
j-fielding95 posted...

Not happy enough. She must start laughing uncontrollably too.
---
http://tinyurl.com/hawwwtness
*totally manly sighs*
3 years ago#10
what was toriyama's official explanation on the significance of her real name again?
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will Lightning go back to Claire in this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived