So Hope's naming the New Cocoon Bhunivelze won't mean anything?

#21devotedislamfanPosted 1/6/2013 7:53:00 AM
Just naming something
Don't take it personally or too seriously
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.
#22VanilleHopenPosted 1/6/2013 8:31:36 AM
Hope is genius.. He even makes Citan look like a stupid caveman who knows nothing.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#23paulowirthPosted 1/6/2013 8:59:45 AM
It may be an absurd, but I think Hope was an avatar of Bhunivelze during the end of FFXIII-2, and also symbolizes (in a way) that the door to the unseen world was about to open, so Bhunivelze could "awaken".

I always thought that Caius was carrying the will of Lindzei, who twisted his mind into tricking him that he was doing the right thing to save Yeul... and this way, undoing what the party in FFXIII worked so hard to prevent. But that is just me thinking out loud....

Cheers.
#24madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:02:49 AM
^

Yes, that was what I thought too for a while. But I also thought/think that Hope is somehow connected to Lindzei, the god who was tasked with awakening Bhunivelze when finding the Unseen Door.

But now, when apparently Lightning is Bhunivelze or something it's all nonsense.

Ugh. I want drama with Hope, not Lightning!
---
I'm a demented fangirl who doesn't care about anything but satisfying my own gluttony.
#25ayalorenPosted 1/6/2013 9:03:00 AM
Speaking about naming stuff...

How farfetched would it be that Hope named Luxerion? Considering the fact that he made the early plans for Academia. Well, some of it.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#26madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:07:08 AM
ayaloren posted...

How farfetched would it be that Hope named Luxerion? Considering the fact that he made the early plans for Academia. Well, some of it.

The 'get outta here gurl' kind of crazy.

I don't know, there's a cool render fanart in which Hope is the "King of Luxerion". I kind of like that thought...

http://madapocket.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d5pxsaq
---
I'm a demented fangirl who doesn't care about anything but satisfying my own gluttony.
#27ayalorenPosted 1/6/2013 9:18:56 AM
madapocket posted...
ayaloren posted...

The 'get outta here gurl' kind of crazy.

I don't know, there's a cool render fanart in which Hope is the "King of Luxerion". I kind of like that thought...

http://madapocket.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d5pxsaq

Don't get Sazhy with me, young lady.
---
#28madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:11:53 AM
Sazhy?
---
#29ayalorenPosted 1/6/2013 10:23:43 AM
madapocket posted...
Sazhy?

Sazhy. Sassy.

---
#30madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:25:27 AM
I said I didn't know!

Wait... Did Hope say, Luxerion "City of LIGHT"?

Can't remember. But if so... huh.
---