Just picked up FFXIII-2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jounetsu2105

Jounetsu2105
3 years ago#1
My god... I really enjoyed XIII, even though I did find the game extremely linear and quite frustrating that I couldn't level to my hearts content at certain points of the game.

I heard mixed things about XIII-2, but I finally decided to try it for myself recently and I must say I was blown away. I absolutely love the game. It has everything I loved about XIII and fixed everything I didn't enjoy. I can level all I want, it isn't as linear, and I can actually go where I want.

I like going into games with an open mind and won't try to get another FFVI and VIII or anything of the sorts, but simply a good game with a great story. I found myself loving XIII-2 and can't wait for the next one!

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#2
It's certainly better than FFXIII.

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
3 years ago#3
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Just picked up FFXIII-2

Now drop it.
http://tinyurl.com/hawwwtness
*totally manly sighs*

Jounetsu2105
3 years ago#4
dils-d posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Just picked up FFXIII-2

Now drop it.

I don't understand this attitude. Why don't people enjoy this game more? I found it to be a great improvement.

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 years ago#5
In general, it's better than XIII, a lot better. But there are certain things in XIII that I enjoyed more like the story.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
3 years ago#6
I don't understand this attitude. Why don't people enjoy this game more? I found it to be a great improvement.

A lot of people here have triskaidekaphobia, I'm afraid. That is, a fear of the number 13.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
3 years ago#7
Elice_Carol posted...

A lot of people here have triskaidekaphobia, I'm afraid. That is, a fear of the number 13.

But it's 13-2. That's 11.
http://tinyurl.com/hawwwtness
*totally manly sighs*

Jounetsu2105
3 years ago#8
Elice_Carol posted...

Hah!

Just shame to see all the hate :(

I feel like I am the only one that enjoys this series. Oh well, I will continue to play and not sit on the forums complaining. Just wanted to make this one topic to show some love ^.^

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#9
i thought 13 was better then 13-2 myself..i got bored of just noel and sarah the whole game and i just felt the story was alot more interesting in 13. I cant wait for LR either and i hope its a vast improvement over 13-2
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived