Just picked up FFXIII-2

#11IAMlnDiGNaTioNPosted 1/6/2013 8:57:24 AM(edited)
Jounetsu2105 posted...
dils-d posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Just picked up FFXIII-2

Now drop it.

I don't understand this attitude. Why don't people enjoy this game more? I found it to be a great improvement.

I don't want to play as Noel OR Serah, they just aren't cool enough for me. Think about movie with great director and HORRIBLE actors. That's how i feel about the game.
#12kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 9:08:46 AM
IAMlnDiGNaTioN posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
dils-d posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Just picked up FFXIII-2

Now drop it.

I don't understand this attitude. Why don't people enjoy this game more? I found it to be a great improvement.

I don't want to play as Noel OR Serah, they just aren't cool enough for me. Think about movie with great director and HORRIBLE actors. That's how i feel about the game.

The only cool character from FFXIII is useless in combat so it doesn't make a difference.
#13theofficefan99Posted 1/6/2013 9:10:40 AM
Jounetsu2105 posted...
My god... I really enjoyed XIII, even though I did find the game extremely linear and quite frustrating that I couldn't level to my hearts content at certain points of the game.

I heard mixed things about XIII-2, but I finally decided to try it for myself recently and I must say I was blown away. I absolutely love the game. It has everything I loved about XIII and fixed everything I didn't enjoy. I can level all I want, it isn't as linear, and I can actually go where I want.

I like going into games with an open mind and won't try to get another FFVI and VIII or anything of the sorts, but simply a good game with a great story. I found myself loving XIII-2 and can't wait for the next one!

I was exactly like this at first until I realized that the game is terrible and it really isn't better and it has way more problems than XIII.

In fact, I didn't hate it until I beat it and I was doing post-game stuff, then I realized how much of a crap game it was, unworthy of the Final Fantasy name.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#14Elice_CarolPosted 1/6/2013 9:12:16 AM
I feel like I am the only one that enjoys this series. Oh well, I will continue to play and not sit on the forums complaining. Just wanted to make this one topic to show some love ^.^

Don't worry, you're not alone. ^_^b
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#15evilvergilPosted 1/6/2013 9:29:21 AM
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

A lot of people here have triskaidekaphobia, I'm afraid. That is, a fear of the number 13.

Hah!

Just shame to see all the hate :(

I feel like I am the only one that enjoys this series. Oh well, I will continue to play and not sit on the forums complaining. Just wanted to make this one topic to show some love ^.^

I enjoy this series aswell. While some of the complaints for the first one are valid, i feel like the overall hate for the lightining saga is undeserved. At this point its best to just ignore the ones who mindlessly bash the game(ive learned this the hard way). People are quick to condemn a game when only the first trailer is out.
#16kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 9:30:50 AM
evilvergil posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

A lot of people here have triskaidekaphobia, I'm afraid. That is, a fear of the number 13.

Hah!

Just shame to see all the hate :(

I enjoy this series aswell. While some of the complaints for the first one are valid, i feel like the overall hate for the lightining saga is undeserved. At this point its best to just ignore the ones who mindlessly bash the game(ive learned this the hard way). People are quick to condemn a game when only the first trailer is out.

Judging a game by its trailer?
Preposterous!
#17devotedislamfanPosted 1/6/2013 9:57:02 AM
badboy posted...
In general, it's better than XIII, a lot better. But there are certain things in XIII that I enjoyed more like the story.

This.
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.
#18XclaimPosted 1/6/2013 10:21:35 AM
XIII-2 was better in gameplay and exploration. XIII was better in story, characterization, and having more than 2 playable characters.
---
Sheldon: "Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken."
Penny: "Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie."
#19MoogleCakePosted 1/6/2013 10:51:16 AM
kupo1705 posted...
The only cool character from FFXIII is useless in combat

Sazh's blitz is pretty useful, and he has haste :(
#20Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 10:56:32 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Jounetsu2105 posted...
My god... I really enjoyed XIII, even though I did find the game extremely linear and quite frustrating that I couldn't level to my hearts content at certain points of the game.

I heard mixed things about XIII-2, but I finally decided to try it for myself recently and I must say I was blown away. I absolutely love the game. It has everything I loved about XIII and fixed everything I didn't enjoy. I can level all I want, it isn't as linear, and I can actually go where I want.

I like going into games with an open mind and won't try to get another FFVI and VIII or anything of the sorts, but simply a good game with a great story. I found myself loving XIII-2 and can't wait for the next one!

I was exactly like this at first until I realized that the game is terrible and it really isn't better and it has way more problems than XIII.

In fact, I didn't hate it until I beat it and I was doing post-game stuff, then I realized how much of a crap game it was, unworthy of the Final Fantasy name.

wut
---
Holy_Banisher