Just picked up FFXIII-2

#51Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 2:52:10 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Take it easy... Low expectations is a good thing... Standards comes down to how rational anyone is and how they can settle with a crap game or a good game.... I dont settle with crappy games... Also... We are very spoiled when it comes to gaming and graphics.... Settle with less gamers! I used to think Sleeping Dogs had a small map due to the fact i am used to bigger maps... But i loved the game... However, in my opinion, im not settling with a half arsed FF game since Square Enix is a proper large company. Its that simple....

I know how much work there goes in a game and the economy is lacking but a good company will be able to work around that. Square Enix is smart enough.

Sleeping Dog's deserved to sell a lot more, it's a great game. I bet SE aren't to pleased though, I wouldn't hold breath for a sequel.
---
Holy_Banisher
#52kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 2:53:24 PM
I bought 2 copies of Sleeping Dogs yesterday.
I would have bought more if I could.
#53CranberryTacoPosted 1/6/2013 2:53:37 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Take it easy... Low expectations is a good thing... Standards comes down to how rational anyone is and how they can settle with a crap game or a good game.... I dont settle with crappy games... Also... We are very spoiled when it comes to gaming and graphics.... Settle with less gamers! I used to think Sleeping Dogs had a small map due to the fact i am used to bigger maps... But i loved the game... However, in my opinion, im not settling with a half arsed FF game since Square Enix is a proper large company. Its that simple....

I know how much work there goes in a game and the economy is lacking but a good company will be able to work around that. Square Enix is smart enough.

Sleeping Dog's deserved to sell a lot more, it's a great game. I bet SE aren't to pleased though, I wouldn't hold breath for a sequel.

Spot on! It was a very great game... Hence the fact they had half arsed DLCs....
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#54ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 2:54:54 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
According to officefan anyone who loves 13-2 have "low expectations" of a FF game.

Low expectations and standards, yes.

Lol personally anyone who enjoy playing CoD have low standards but at least they can put up with a crappy game ALL year long. All of the problems unlike FF are real, and truly legit problems. I don't go out of my way to bash it to oblivion, but I say some things that are problematic like lag comp and small maps. In FF13 case the only thing I found problematic was certain elements of gameplay, most of which was improved by 13-2 and look to be innovated in LR.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#55Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 2:55:45 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

Spot on! It was a very great game... Hence the fact they had half arsed DLCs....

I still don't understand why nobody bought that game though, reviews were great for the sheeps, the game was heavily advertised and the demo was fantastic too.
---
Holy_Banisher
#56Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 2:56:10 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Good.
---
Holy_Banisher
#57kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 2:56:53 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Good.

I don't think SE is too happy with that though.
#58ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 2:57:38 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

I still don't understand why nobody bought that game though, reviews were great for the sheeps, the game was heavily advertised and the demo was fantastic too.

Too many other games caught attention.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#59Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 2:58:52 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Good.

I don't think SE is too happy with that though.

They won't be, they threw the DLC out there as fast as they could, and I really doubt there is gonna be a sequel, which is a shame.
---
Holy_Banisher
#60Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 2:59:18 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

Too many other games caught attention.

Like?
---
Holy_Banisher