Just picked up FFXIII-2

#71ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 5:46:11 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

I'm going have to disagree with you on AC3. But CoD being at it peak for 3 year now manage to attract a lot of gamer. For AC3 it isn't a waste but for CoD it depend who you are. I doubt 12 years old would be interested in a game like Sleeping Dogs though.

Why wouldn't they be?

Why do you think? A first person shooter that anyone can learn to play instantly versus a third person game will you have to actually learn how to play. Also the parents are the factors. Somehow they hear that CoD or AC are top games so they buy them like sheeps. But we have to be honest. We don't know what current 12 years old want. 5 years ago we all simply want the Wii/360/PS3 now they want ipads, iphones, and ipod and they want the newest ones too. In a sense we have become spoiled. Most games this gen focused on graphics, FF, CoD, AC, Halo, Uncharted... But only few manage to get it down right (BF3 and AC series). Everyone say "oh the game look good" but how is it really?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#72FtpkornPosted 1/6/2013 9:46:14 PM(edited)
Jounetsu2105 posted...
My god... I really enjoyed XIII, even though I did find the game extremely linear and quite frustrating that I couldn't level to my hearts content at certain points of the game.

I heard mixed things about XIII-2, but I finally decided to try it for myself recently and I must say I was blown away. I absolutely love the game. It has everything I loved about XIII and fixed everything I didn't enjoy. I can level all I want, it isn't as linear, and I can actually go where I want.

I like going into games with an open mind and won't try to get another FFVI and VIII or anything of the sorts, but simply a good game with a great story. I found myself loving XIII-2 and can't wait for the next one!

Hell yeah it was good, it's got some awesome endgame content too that will keep you going like the colosseum. Worth every penny, i still find myself having a jam now and then, multiple endings and vast side content is what is neccesary for any new game these days and FFXIII-2 fits the bill. It's like going through chrono trigger/cross, i just wanna stay trapped in the atmosphere forever XD had to rip myself away from it often lol

Haters try to make you not enjoy it by cherry picking bad if insignificant things and make them sound worse then they really are, every game has a 'bad' point in it. The so called 'bad' things i never really cared about and enjoyed it, some things which are unforgivable to others some don't really care about them. Just ignore the hater-trolls on this board.

I usually dislike OCs and was anticipating a crap background story, but Noel turned out to be one of my favourites. Most of the males in FFXIII are only decent, so they fixed that in XIII-2.
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#73FtpkornPosted 1/6/2013 10:04:51 PM
Most annoying character is Snow imo, a lot of people give Hope crap but if he was some kind of little badarse it would be unrealistic - typical whiny teenager that is understandably whiny seeing as he saw his mother drop to her death and the whole world hating on him for having a tattoo lol SNOW on the other hand is a f***in idiot with no real purpose and keeps saying hes a hero yet can't save people for s*** and always puts people in danger because of his ego. Though Noel told him what was up, best male from then on lol doesn't take life for granted, someone that doesn't just TRY to be a hero to look good. But in saying that, every game needs a moron, and Snow fits perfectly.
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#74ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 10:08:22 PM
I still don't see how Hope is "whiny". I mean I can understand the problem with him but how in the world is he whiny??
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!