Remember the whole "Snow and Serah are getting married" thing?

#11King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/6/2013 11:49:03 AM
Maybe Snow will have a corpse bride.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#12ayalorenPosted 1/6/2013 12:04:10 PM
They are just silly. And too many.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#13BlueDragmirePosted 1/6/2013 12:05:08 PM
Well, Snow got thrown into another dimension, and Serah died of Time Poisoning. So I would delay the wedding for a bit.

Luckily Caius killed all of time, so all continuity has been destroyed. So the wedding is currently occurring, will occur, has already happened, and not occurring at once.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#14mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 12:09:47 PM
Boy, that week and a half that they knew each other before the events of XIII must have been damn magical if Snow and Serah are still pining for each other even though it's been about a 1,000 years since they spent any amount of time together and she is now dead.

But seriously, I never did get the whole Serah and Snow romance. We've never seen them truly interact with each other for any amount of time, they only knew each other a week and a half before the events of XIII, and Serah really doesn't show any concern for Snow even though he was gone for over a year (saying "I trust he'll be okay" is a weak ass justification for seemingly being okay with not seeing the love of your life for over a year with absolutely no communication or idea of where he is).

I mean, I actually can see SerahxNoel if only because we've actually seen them interact with each other, establish a rapport, and actually enjoy each others company. SerahxSnow, on the other hand...
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#15BlueDragmirePosted 1/6/2013 12:11:49 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Boy, that week and a half that they knew each other before the events of XIII must have been damn magical if Snow and Serah are still pining for each other even though it's been about a 1,000 years since they spent any amount of time together and she is now dead.

But seriously, I never did get the whole Serah and Snow romance. We've never seen them truly interact with each other for any amount of time, they only knew each other a week and a half before the events of XIII, and Serah really doesn't show any concern for Snow even though he was gone for over a year (saying "I trust he'll be okay" is a weak ass justification for seemingly being okay with not seeing the love of your life for over a year with absolutely no communication or idea of where he is).

I mean, I actually can see SerahxNoel if only because we've actually seen them interact with each other, establish a rapport, and actually enjoy each others company. SerahxSnow, on the other hand...

Serah describes it pretty well. "He's like this super cool, guy, you know!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hz3LoiAFtQ
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#16Destroyer_MagePosted 1/6/2013 12:12:21 PM
The Noerah shippers should play FFXIII again so that they can see the chemistry between Snow and Serah.Noel and Serah seem to have a brother/sister relationship.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#17mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 12:15:39 PM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
The Noerah shippers should play FFXIII again so that they can see the chemistry between Snow and Serah.Noel and Serah seem to have a brother/sister relationship.

Never said it wouldn't be freaky for SerahxNoel... but at least they have a connection. All Serah and Snow have is a backstory in a seperate novel saying they'd only known each other a week and a half and weren't all that serious on top of a sappy "U mah hero!" rapport between the two.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#18Chickity_ChinaPosted 1/6/2013 12:20:26 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Hard to get married to a rotting corpse.

If ppl don't age, corpses don't rot. Boom.
---
Proud owner of a: No one gives a damn
#19King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/6/2013 12:22:55 PM(edited)
If ppl don't age, corpses don't rot. Boom.

Still does not change the big issue of the bride being dead tired, but maybe Lightning can be a proxy for Serah.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#20Destroyer_MagePosted 1/6/2013 12:27:21 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...

Never said it wouldn't be freaky for SerahxNoel... but at least they have a connection. All Serah and Snow have is a backstory in a seperate novel saying they'd only known each other a week and a half and weren't all that serious on top of a sappy "U mah hero!" rapport between the two.

That sounds stupid lol a week and a half?seriously?Give a link or I don't believe you :P
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)