Remember the whole "Snow and Serah are getting married" thing?

#41Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 3:01:25 PM
The DLC is pretty touching, you can feel the two's feelings for each other when they realise they have to part ways yet again.
---
Holy_Banisher
#42mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:02:21 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Also, Lightning stayed 21 because of the time measured by Etro standing still in Valhalla, while Hope is physically 27.

But I think hope was like 14 during XIII. 5 years later at the ruins... He's 24! I still think Lightning is about 25 though because Serah would had to be like 18-20 in XIII and I doubt they're 1-3 years apart.

...Serah was 18 in XIII. That's stated by the writers.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#43Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 3:03:12 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Also, Lightning stayed 21 because of the time measured by Etro standing still in Valhalla, while Hope is physically 27.

But I think hope was like 14 during XIII. 5 years later at the ruins... He's 24! I still think Lightning is about 25 though because Serah would had to be like 18-20 in XIII and I doubt they're 1-3 years apart.

Lightning is 21, this is fact. Serah is 22 I believe.
---
Holy_Banisher
#44ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 3:03:41 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

In that case Serah is 23 years old while Lightning remained a solid 25 forever...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#45Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 3:04:44 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

In that case Serah is 23 years old while Lightning remained a solid 25 forever...

For the last time, she's 21.
---
Holy_Banisher
#46mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:04:57 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Boy, that week and a half that they knew each other before the events of XIII must have been damn magical if Snow and Serah are still pining for each other even though it's been about a 1,000 years since they spent any amount of time together and she is now dead.

But seriously, I never did get the whole Serah and Snow romance. We've never seen them truly interact with each other for any amount of time, they only knew each other a week and a half before the events of XIII, and Serah really doesn't show any concern for Snow even though he was gone for over a year (saying "I trust he'll be okay" is a weak ass justification for seemingly being okay with not seeing the love of your life for over a year with absolutely no communication or idea of where he is).

lol okay, dude. Either trolling, or just didn't play the game.

Snow and Serah's relation:

FF13:
There's the scene in the Pulse vestige.

The Bhodum fireworks scene, not sure how you missed that. -___-

lol the Marriage proposal scene.

Snow never shuts up about Serah this, serah that. He refuses to believe she's an enemy of pulse, cause he loves her to much.

His 13 character ark, mainly centers around his denial that Serah is really "gone."

Lake bresha. Snow ignores common sense, and pretty much faces death(lucky calvary got him, before psicom) just to recover is "dead" fiance.

He accepts exile from the world when he chose to help Serah achieve her focus.

The entire ending. -____-

FF13-2. SUNLETH WATERSCAPE, hello!!!!!!!!!!! Serah becomes freaking hysterical when Snow begins to disappear. She warns him multiple times not to attack the giant flan without her and Noel's help. In the Snow DLC, she is crushed by the notion that Snow can't go with them.

lol did you even play the games? -_____-

Notice how I later said "We get it, Snow loves Serah... to bad they cut Serah out of the main game, meaning that you never got to see any response from Serah for any of this". And that was only in regards to XIII. Next time read the entire conversation.
---
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#47ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 3:05:11 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Lightning is 21, this is fact. Serah is 22 I believe.

I need proof. I really don't get where are you getting these age from. If there is a source then how old is Hope??
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#48mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:08:02 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Serah in XIII = 18

Serah in XIII-2 = Physically 21 (XIII-2 takes place 3 years after XIII); Chronologically 521.

Lightning in XIII = 21

Lightning in XIII-2 = Physically 21; Mentally 10,000+; Chronologically 900+
---
#49Elice_Carol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:09:08 PM
The Ultimania, duh. How come you refuse to accept stuff like the characters' ages, or how Yeul is actually spelled?

YEUL, NOT YUEL!
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#50Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 3:10:23 PM
I didn't know Yuel was in the ultimania.
---
Holy_Banisher