Remember the whole "Snow and Serah are getting married" thing?

#51chaosflame108Posted 1/6/2013 3:20:42 PM
Notice how I later said "We get it, Snow loves Serah... to bad they cut Serah out of the main game, meaning that you never got to see any response from Serah for any of this". And that was only in regards to XIII. Next time read the entire conversation.

Umm.......yeah again, we do get Serah's view of Snow in 13.

In the flashback, she chose to break up with him because she wanted to spare him the pain and scrutiny he would receive from being with a L'cie. She was crying, so breaking up with Snow was incredibly difficult for her. If that's not love, what is it?

Also, during the fireworks scene, she initiates the kiss with Snow, not the another way around.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#52mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:26:08 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Notice how I later said "We get it, Snow loves Serah... to bad they cut Serah out of the main game, meaning that you never got to see any response from Serah for any of this". And that was only in regards to XIII. Next time read the entire conversation.

Umm.......yeah again, we do get Serah's view of Snow in 13.

In the flashback, she chose to break up with him because she wanted to spare him the pain and scrutiny he would receive from being with a L'cie. She was crying, so breaking up with Snow was incredibly difficult for her. If that's not love, what is it?

Also, during the fireworks scene, she initiates the kiss with Snow, not the another way around.

Does my opinion that Serah and Snow didn't have enough of a rapport, screen time, etc. piss you off somehow? I also said I find them annoying... are you going to try to prove to me that my own opinion on how I see them together is wrong as well?
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#53Celes--CherePosted 1/6/2013 3:30:10 PM
Calm down, just a friendly conflict here, let's not get nasty.
---
Holy_Banisher
#54mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:35:10 PM(edited)
Celes--Chere posted...
Calm down, just a friendly conflict here, let's not get nasty.

Me getting nasty would involve me explaining each of the reasons why I find Serah and Snow to be a shoddy romance story in an extremely condescending, sarcastic, and belittling manner. This is just me getting mildly irritated since it should be assumed that anything in a thread about shipping is purely opinion.

---
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#55kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 3:34:24 PM
Why does a shipping thread even need to exist?
#56mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:37:23 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Why not? This is the most discussion related to the actual plot/story of XIII/XIII-2 that's I've seen happening on this forum besides a few exceptions for over a month. Sad, really.
---
#57kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 3:38:49 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Why not? This is the most discussion related to the actual plot/story of XIII/XIII-2 that's I've seen happening on this forum besides a few exceptions for over a month. Sad, really.

Is it canon? They're together.
Is it not canon? They're not together.

That's it.
#58devotedislamfanPosted 1/6/2013 3:41:24 PM
kupo1705 posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's it.

This so much, I don't like noncanon shipping, it gets a bit silly..
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.
#59ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 3:42:22 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
The Ultimania, duh. How come you refuse to accept stuff like the characters' ages, or how Yeul is actually spelled?

YEUL, NOT YUEL!

What the Ultimania? And pardon me for staying Yuel it sound the same :/

How old was Hope again?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#60kupo1705Posted 1/6/2013 3:45:02 PM
devotedislamfan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's it.

This so much, I don't like noncanon shipping, it gets a bit silly..

It is mostly something girls who write fanfiction do.