Remember the whole "Snow and Serah are getting married" thing?

#61mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 2:45:41 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
The Ultimania, duh. How come you refuse to accept stuff like the characters' ages, or how Yeul is actually spelled?

YEUL, NOT YUEL!

What the Ultimania? And pardon me for staying Yuel it sound the same :/

How old was Hope again?

Hope in XIII = 14

Hope in XIII-2 3 AF = 17

Hope in XIII-2 10 AF = 24

Hope at the end of XIII-2 = Physically 27; Chronologically 514
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#62chaosflame108Posted 1/6/2013 2:55:27 PM
Does my opinion that Serah and Snow didn't have enough of a rapport, screen time, etc. piss you off somehow? I also said I find them annoying... are you going to try to prove to me that my own opinion on how I see them together is wrong as well?

lol wow dude, chill out. By all means have your opinion, it's just when i see people grossly ignoring ingame blatant facts, i tend to try and enlighten them. However, if you have a desire to carry on in blissful ignorance, then by all means go ahead. ^__^

For example if someone says Serah didn't die at the end of 13-2, should i really just go along with that? -___- Of course not.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#63ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 2:56:48 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
The Ultimania, duh. How come you refuse to accept stuff like the characters' ages, or how Yeul is actually spelled?

YEUL, NOT YUEL!

How old was Hope again?

Hope in XIII = 14

Hope in XIII-2 3 AF = 17

Back up how is he 27...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#64mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:00:16 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

YEUL, NOT YUEL!

How old was Hope again?

Hope in XIII = 14

Hope in XIII-2 3 AF = 17

Back up how is he 27...

He built the time capsule and used it after 13 AF. 13 + 14 = 27.
---
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#65Noerah4evaPosted 1/6/2013 3:03:36 PM
No I dont
#66ExtremeLightPosted 1/6/2013 3:04:31 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

YEUL, NOT YUEL!

How old was Hope again?

Hope in XIII = 14

Hope in XIII-2 3 AF = 17

Back up how is he 27...

He built the time capsule and used it after 13 AF. 13 + 14 = 27.

Thank you for clearing the air here. Anyway I still believe that there can be a LightningxNoel.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#67mahroflcopterPosted 1/6/2013 3:07:46 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Does my opinion that Serah and Snow didn't have enough of a rapport, screen time, etc. piss you off somehow? I also said I find them annoying... are you going to try to prove to me that my own opinion on how I see them together is wrong as well?

lol wow dude, chill out. By all means have your opinion, it's just when i see people grossly ignoring ingame blatant facts, i tend to try and enlighten them. However, if you have a desire to carry on in blissful ignorance, then by all means go ahead. ^__^

For example if someone says Serah didn't die at the end of 13-2, should i really just go along with that? -___- Of course not.

Disagreeing with your opinion does not make me ignorant. It is my personal opinion that a bunch of flashbacks and tons of angsting mostly done by one side of the romance and with zero context to start with does not constitute a good love story. You feel differently, which is fine. Opinion =/= fact, which is why comparing this situation to one where someone disagrees with you on an absolute fact is laughable.
---
#68Bl1xvanPosted 1/6/2013 4:41:45 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Boy, that week and a half that they knew each other before the events of XIII must have been damn magical if Snow and Serah are still pining for each other even though it's been about a 1,000 years since they spent any amount of time together and she is now dead.

But seriously, I never did get the whole Serah and Snow romance. We've never seen them truly interact with each other for any amount of time, they only knew each other a week and a half before the events of XIII, and Serah really doesn't show any concern for Snow even though he was gone for over a year (saying "I trust he'll be okay" is a weak ass justification for seemingly being okay with not seeing the love of your life for over a year with absolutely no communication or idea of where he is).

I mean, I actually can see SerahxNoel if only because we've actually seen them interact with each other, establish a rapport, and actually enjoy each others company. SerahxSnow, on the other hand...

Not that it's any excuse but according to Episode zero, those two spent Serah's entire summer vacation getting to know each other. However, I do believe that Snow might've waited a bit longer to propose to Serah had it not been for her branding.

Although they apparently survived 2 yrs of marriage just fine.
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#69TheGreatPotatoPosted 1/6/2013 5:42:51 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/157/0/6/left_alone_forever_by_snowyboy94-d52gpt4.jpg
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#70Lelouch71Posted 1/6/2013 6:11:37 PM
I was never a fan of Snow x Serah in the first place. I've been saying that ever since I first played the original game. It feels force and they don't really have much chemistry. I actually thought Snow would go better with Lightning especially since Lightning look like a grown woman and they develop on screen. I could support a Noel x Serah pairing (if Toriyama actually had some balls) since they actually develop on screen and get to know each other. Plus they had good chemistry whether it's friendship or not.

Snow x Serah just reminds me of why I don't really particularly care about jrpg romances much. Only a handful of love stories are done well in jrpgs IMO.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"