My Final Fantasy inspired music.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. My Final Fantasy inspired music.

User Info: CranberryTaco

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#1
Feedback is mandatory for me. Tell me rocks, tell me it sucks... You're choice. - Results (8 votes)
12.5% (1 votes)
Dislike
75% (6 votes)
Conflicted, needs work.
12.5% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Im going to keep this brief. I composed my own Final Fantasy inspired music... I took inspiration from the main man Nobuo Uematsu and newcomer Masashi Hamauzu.

https://soundcloud.com/cranberrytaco/cranberrytaco-gw-test-1

Feedback is mandatory. I uploaded this on a anonymous tip because the label i am signed with is waiting for a new instrumental from me... So you users are the 2nd ones besides a friend of mine that will hear this for the first time... I've added a few random acapellas aswell...

I have used this:

http://www.mpchunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cd3000xl2.jpg

and

http://images.macworld.com/images/features/graphics/141775-logicpro9_original.jpg

I could really use some MORE feedback before i pitch this to my bosses... Its mandatory.... I hope you users can provide me some feedback... I sampled a few notes from a familiar FF XIII tune you are all familiar with... You can obviously guess it.

All the best geeezas and ladies.

PS i can work with ANY feedback... You can bash it into the ground if you please... Or like it..
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#2
Excuse me for bumping this thread but uuhmm.... No feedback at all?
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.

User Info: Noerah4eva

Noerah4eva
3 years ago#3
Those lyrics....what?

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#4
its like a broken disk though it made me laugh
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae

User Info: dils-d

dils-d
3 years ago#5
I don't understand what I'm listening to. Have you tried using regular instruments?
http://tinyurl.com/hawwwtness
*totally manly sighs*

User Info: Jaylessee

Jaylessee
3 years ago#6
The 1:15 run is your song? Or am I missing something here? Because all I hear is people talking.
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#7
I'm sorry, but this wasn't good at all. The lyrics were weird, there was no proper beat at all, and it felt like I was unintentionally pausing the music every second.

Good effort, though.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#8
theofficefan99 posted...
I'm sorry, but this wasn't good at all. The lyrics were weird, there was no proper beat at all, and it felt like I was unintentionally pausing the music every second.

Good effort, though.

more like fast forward
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#9
dils-d posted...
I don't understand what I'm listening to. Have you tried using regular instruments?

Ofcourse... Live recorded rhodes and chords from 2 live pianos.... With a bit of sampling. This isnt the only thing i have... I will post more soon. :) Its a R&B instrumental with a few acapelllas i've mixed down together for the sake of it.... I didnt want to give you JUST a instrumental.... Cheers for the feedback anyway...

User Info: madapocket

madapocket
3 years ago#10
Reminds me of TS2 actually, One of the techno songs.
I'm a demented fangirl who doesn't care about anything but satisfying my own gluttony.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. My Final Fantasy inspired music.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived