My Final Fantasy inspired music.

#31JaylesseePosted 1/6/2013 5:58:42 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

I can sell a Panda too... But unfortunately i care too much for you... Even tho you can be a douchebag.

I'm not Panda. I have no alts.

Dont worry... You're cool with me.... Do i have to repeat myself? If you're cool with me.. I am cool with you (that goes to any user). And i have no comment on your statement for the sake of your Sherlock Holmes ways.

Do you have alts??? :o

Sure.... Im Kupo... Panda.... Jfield..... Clausudo... And whoever...

I always behaved on the message boards... I cant see why i need a alternate account... The most on here only care about KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAA and 30 - VETERAN.... 40... LEGEND.... I dont give a teddybear what kind of status anyone has on here and what they are ''entitled'' to.... Booo hooo.... Its all high school shenanigans....

Besides all of that... I have my own friends at uni and around whom i can have proper Final Fantasy or other gaming discussions with....

I only signed up on here to discuss about Versus Vaporware XIII and for some reason i lurked on this MESS of a board and joined the discussions.... Im still staying civil to anyone... However... I can spot the taunters and bored people...

Long story short.... I made a mistake for visiting this board... Full of extreme teenage Backstreet Boys and Justin Bieber like fans but they have the same obsession about Lightning Farron... Still... I engage in discussions that make sense... Its that simple mate....

Ah, I see. I see. For some reason, I keep thinking Sir Tom Jones, dinofarts and Moogle hunter are all the same people. And Joney kinda reminds me of you. Must be my imagination.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#32theofficefan99Posted 1/6/2013 6:04:58 PM
TC why... do you type... like this...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#33CranberryTaco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 6:29:00 PM(edited)
Jaylessee posted...
Ah, I see. I see. For some reason, I keep thinking Sir Tom Jones, dinofarts and Moogle hunter are all the same people. And Joney kinda reminds me of you. Must be my imagination.

Fair enuff... I spotted a few of those users you have mentioned...Not all tho... .. I had more speculations being thrown at me on the Versus board and those users like adnancool14 and ilikeikeikeike and whomever... I was their ''aliases'''

Old news really.... Like i said.... The internet is anonymous... This account is mine and DONE... Im not easily annoyed by anyone so that i feel so frustrated that i HAVE to make account to rage and rage.... IF.... and there is a IF........ If i have a real problem with a user, i will be on the PM tip... As you and Jfield know... Its my fault for lurking this board too much when im on road....I am a Versus board veteran.... Please dont compare me to this board.... Im only here to discuss and teach the kiddies...

What do you want from me? a Pic? A video? Seriously..... Im a philanthropist and i am trying to be good to everyone.... Dont give me your paranoid thoughts... Im happy to sort you out everything you want to know.

Speaking of... Feedback my tune.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#34ilikeikeilikeikPosted 1/6/2013 6:13:45 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...

Fair enuff... I spotted a few of those users you have mentioned...Not all tho... .. I had more speculations being thrown at me on the Versus board and those users like adnancool14 and ilikeikeikeike and whomever... I was their ''aliases'''

Hey look, I got mentioned. :)
---
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.
#35CranberryTaco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 6:14:24 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
TC why... do you type... like this...

Habit for chatting... I am typing like i would talk in real life.... I add a few little pauses.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#36MoogleCakePosted 1/6/2013 6:51:43 PM
I can't get it to play. =/
#37CranberryTaco(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:08:55 PM
MoogleCake posted...
I can't get it to play. =/

If you are sure... It might be your browser plug-in... The website i have uploaded it on can usually work with any plug-ins.... (Adobe Flash player isnt harmless) Excuse me for the inconvenience.

I didnt want to upload it on another webpage on purpose since i am signed to a label... I will provide you all with more developed FF insipred records. :)

The mods can take a look be OK with it or delete it... This isnt the main source for feedbacking on Final Fantasy oriented music.... Feeedback = All i need.
---
#38MoogleCakePosted 1/6/2013 7:21:47 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
If you are sure... It might be your browser plug-in... The website i have uploaded it on can usually work with any plug-ins.... (Adobe Flash player isnt harmless) Excuse me for the inconvenience.

I didnt want to upload it on another webpage on purpose since i am signed to a label... I will provide you all with more developed FF insipred records. :)

The mods can take a look be OK with it or delete it... This isnt the main source for feedbacking on Final Fantasy oriented music.... Feeedback = All i need.

Aah okay, sorry I missed that part. I got it to work after a bit. I like the background somewhat, not fond of the vocals. I can't tell which song is referenced, though it has the same feeling as some of the tracks on the OST like Saber's Edge, but with a more sporadic beat. Best of luck with your work.