My Final Fantasy inspired music.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. My Final Fantasy inspired music.

User Info: Jaylessee

Jaylessee
3 years ago#31
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

I can sell a Panda too... But unfortunately i care too much for you... Even tho you can be a douchebag.

I'm not Panda. I have no alts.

Dont worry... You're cool with me.... Do i have to repeat myself? If you're cool with me.. I am cool with you (that goes to any user). And i have no comment on your statement for the sake of your Sherlock Holmes ways.

Do you have alts??? :o

Sure.... Im Kupo... Panda.... Jfield..... Clausudo... And whoever...

I always behaved on the message boards... I cant see why i need a alternate account... The most on here only care about KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAA and 30 - VETERAN.... 40... LEGEND.... I dont give a teddybear what kind of status anyone has on here and what they are ''entitled'' to.... Booo hooo.... Its all high school shenanigans....

Besides all of that... I have my own friends at uni and around whom i can have proper Final Fantasy or other gaming discussions with....

I only signed up on here to discuss about Versus Vaporware XIII and for some reason i lurked on this MESS of a board and joined the discussions.... Im still staying civil to anyone... However... I can spot the taunters and bored people...

Long story short.... I made a mistake for visiting this board... Full of extreme teenage Backstreet Boys and Justin Bieber like fans but they have the same obsession about Lightning Farron... Still... I engage in discussions that make sense... Its that simple mate....

Ah, I see. I see. For some reason, I keep thinking Sir Tom Jones, dinofarts and Moogle hunter are all the same people. And Joney kinda reminds me of you. Must be my imagination.
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#32
TC why... do you type... like this...
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: CranberryTaco

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#33
Jaylessee posted...
Ah, I see. I see. For some reason, I keep thinking Sir Tom Jones, dinofarts and Moogle hunter are all the same people. And Joney kinda reminds me of you. Must be my imagination.

Fair enuff... I spotted a few of those users you have mentioned...Not all tho... .. I had more speculations being thrown at me on the Versus board and those users like adnancool14 and ilikeikeikeike and whomever... I was their ''aliases'''

Old news really.... Like i said.... The internet is anonymous... This account is mine and DONE... Im not easily annoyed by anyone so that i feel so frustrated that i HAVE to make account to rage and rage.... IF.... and there is a IF........ If i have a real problem with a user, i will be on the PM tip... As you and Jfield know... Its my fault for lurking this board too much when im on road....I am a Versus board veteran.... Please dont compare me to this board.... Im only here to discuss and teach the kiddies...

What do you want from me? a Pic? A video? Seriously..... Im a philanthropist and i am trying to be good to everyone.... Dont give me your paranoid thoughts... Im happy to sort you out everything you want to know.

Speaking of... Feedback my tune.
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.

User Info: ilikeikeilikeik

ilikeikeilikeik
3 years ago#34
CranberryTaco posted...
Jaylessee posted...

Fair enuff... I spotted a few of those users you have mentioned...Not all tho... .. I had more speculations being thrown at me on the Versus board and those users like adnancool14 and ilikeikeikeike and whomever... I was their ''aliases'''

Hey look, I got mentioned. :)
Destroyed Lich with fire, and Kary with might.
Sockin' Kraken blockin' knockin' as we nuke Tiamat tonight.

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#35
theofficefan99 posted...
TC why... do you type... like this...

Habit for chatting... I am typing like i would talk in real life.... I add a few little pauses.
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.

User Info: MoogleCake

MoogleCake
3 years ago#36
I can't get it to play. =/

CranberryTaco
3 years ago#37
MoogleCake posted...
I can't get it to play. =/

If you are sure... It might be your browser plug-in... The website i have uploaded it on can usually work with any plug-ins.... (Adobe Flash player isnt harmless) Excuse me for the inconvenience.

I didnt want to upload it on another webpage on purpose since i am signed to a label... I will provide you all with more developed FF insipred records. :)

The mods can take a look be OK with it or delete it... This isnt the main source for feedbacking on Final Fantasy oriented music.... Feeedback = All i need.

User Info: MoogleCake

MoogleCake
3 years ago#38
CranberryTaco posted...
If you are sure... It might be your browser plug-in... The website i have uploaded it on can usually work with any plug-ins.... (Adobe Flash player isnt harmless) Excuse me for the inconvenience.

I didnt want to upload it on another webpage on purpose since i am signed to a label... I will provide you all with more developed FF insipred records. :)

The mods can take a look be OK with it or delete it... This isnt the main source for feedbacking on Final Fantasy oriented music.... Feeedback = All i need.

Aah okay, sorry I missed that part. I got it to work after a bit. I like the background somewhat, not fond of the vocals. I can't tell which song is referenced, though it has the same feeling as some of the tracks on the OST like Saber's Edge, but with a more sporadic beat. Best of luck with your work.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. My Final Fantasy inspired music.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived