Does anyone even like Serah?

#201CranberryTacoPosted 1/7/2013 3:03:59 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Then I should be perfect for you.

You and Jfielding are so good in confusing people. You two already chat in private, but you two are way better off if you hand out eachothers telephone numbers, or Skype (which you already do obviously, or there is this insane plot twist you are the the same person). Both of your plans wont affect me kids, by all means, go on and tag off your accounts and whatnot.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#202kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 3:06:14 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

You and Jfielding are so good in confusing people. You two already chat in private, but you two are way better off if you hand out eachothers telephone numbers, or Skype (which you already do obviously, or there is this insane plot twist you are the the same person). Both of your plans wont affect me kids, by all means, go on and tag off your accounts and whatnot.

Oh, we do.
She has a cute voice.
#203CranberryTacoPosted 1/7/2013 3:09:45 PM
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Oh, we do.
She has a cute voice.

This is my time to log off on here. For the sake of your self-respect, dont taunt people on here so you get your enjoyment because you can get your ego stroked everytime someone replies to your weird posts. All the best. (Not that you will take my advice but at least i tried, no douchy shenanigns)
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#204kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 3:10:53 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Oh, we do.
She has a cute voice.

This is my time to log off on here. For the sake of your self-respect, dont taunt people on here so you get your enjoyment because you can get your ego stroked everytime someone replies to your weird posts. All the best. (Not that you will take my advice but at least i tried, no douchy shenanigns)

If I wanted to have my ego stroked, I wouldn't do this.
#205kirusuPosted 1/7/2013 3:14:14 PM
tell you what topic creator. make me a poll on who is the most whining female of final fantasy series, and i might vote on it.
---
gamefaqs. home of the funny and source of information.
#206zodiac_swordPosted 1/7/2013 3:15:45 PM
Pajama party at Serah's place.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#207kirusuPosted 1/7/2013 3:20:16 PM
BlueDragmire posted...
Her eyes are pretty.

Her boobs are pretty.

That's about it.

im new to this final fantasy still. so WHERE are these boobs?
---
#208MagiusNecrosPosted 1/7/2013 3:23:32 PM
Toriyama's fav character. Course the price for that was death.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#209kirusuPosted 1/7/2013 3:25:58 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
I don't see where Toriyama said Lightning would be the main protagonist, why does everybody keep saying that?

Did nobody watch the trailers, or listen to the news?

its called lightning returns, and she isnt even the main protag? am i missing something here?
---
#210xxHerchxxPosted 1/7/2013 3:26:43 PM
She was okay. I did play as Noel as soon as I could though. I wasn't sad when you know what happened.
---
CUHHHHRAZY!!!